326-340

Chapter 326: Battle of the Realm's Strength Ranking

"Congratulations on becoming top ten." Ting Lan saw Chu Mu slowly walking over and a faint smile rose on her face.

"Thank you." Chu Mu nodded his head, "Young lady Ting Lan, you seem to know the host of the competition, can I ask for your help?" asked Chu Mu.

"Hmm?" Ting Lan raised her delicate eyebrows.

"I've ordered a spiritual item worth 100 million, and today is the last day to claim it. However, there seems to be a slight delay before my 30 million reward from the annual competition seems to be distributed. I want to obtain the funds for it today." said Chu Mu.

"This is a small matter. I'll just tell them to do it." lightly laughed Ting Lan.

In truth, when Ting Lan found that Chu Mu needed her help, she thought it was going to be a rather difficult matter. She didn't expect it to be something so small. She felt that the man in front of her wasn't someone who easily sought the help of others, especially when it wasn't with friends.

"Why do you have a worried expression despite winning? Could it be you don't have enough money?" Ting Lan was rather good at determining things from body language.

"Yes, I'm still lacking 10 million. I'm going to go to an auction to pawn off my soul pet's soul equipment. I'll head off first, and I'll request the matter just now to young lady Ting Lan." said Chu Mu.

Chu Mu didn't have a choice. He had to wrong Zhan Ye this way by having it remove its equipment in order to buy the Nine Tail Inferno Fox's Heart. Then, after he acquired enough money, he would buy Zhan Ye another piece of equipment.

"I have a bit of spare change on my hands. How about I lend 10 million to you first, and when you have enough on your hands, you can pay it back to me." Ting Lan saw Chu Mu's anxious expression and decided to help him out.

Ting Lan honestly wanted to get to know Chu Mu, this young expert. 10 million wasn't too large of a sum of gold to her, and she also happened to not want to buy any very expensive item. Lending 10 million to Chu Mu could also be considered selling a small favor to him.

"We're both Soul Palace people. Helping each other is something we should do." softly explained Ting Lan.

Chu Mu hesitated a while. He felt that there was a chance he may not be able to sell the full form offensive soul equipment for 10 million in the market; thus, perhaps it was better to borrow 10 million from Ting Lan since he would be able to pay it back very soon.

"That works. I give you my thanks." Chu Mu nodded his head.

"Hello, Chu Chen, we met each other before." Da Kun spoke at a very timely moment. He expressed an amicable appearance, as he clearly wanted to become friends with Chu Mu.

Chu Mu gave a simple reply and didn't talk any longer with them. He hastily left the arena to meet with the person who had the Nine Tail Inferno Fox's Heart.

Ting Lan watched Chu Mu leave. Associating it with the enormous sum of money to purchase a 100 million gold strengthening spiritual item, she began to silently conjecture whether this young man still had even stronger soul pets. Imperceptibly, she began to feel that this zero rank title Chu Chen was shrouded in even more mystery.