146-160

Chapter 146: Insufferably Arrogant, The True Chu Mu

Nightmare Palace’s Princess Jin Rou was personally going to fight!

The entirety of the Great Chu Family was in an uproar. How noble was the Nightmare Palace’s princess’ status? It definitely was not something a tiny Western Kingdom could contend against. It could be said that at this level of battle, it was not something the princess should have been interested in.

Even the Great Chu Family’s family head, Chu Lieming, didn’t expect this Nightmare Palace young princess would go out!

His gaze staring at the slowly walking princess, Chu Mu’s emotions were also slightly moved. Chu Mu could feel Princess’ Jin Rou’s stare. Her participating this time was very clearly to clash with him!

Chu Mu didn’t understand Princess Jin Rou’s strength, but he knew that three years ago, Princess Jin Rou had already raised a fifth phase White Nightmare!

Three years ago and already possessing a fifth phase White Nightmare. Then, right now, how terrifying of a level did that White Nightmare reach? Seeing the veiled princess gradually approach, Chu Mu’s emotions ceaselessly changed.

The white-clothed guard welcomed the princess, and his face revealed a bit of shock. In his opinion, defeating these two opponents whose strength was average wasn’t even harder than dealing with Chu Ke and Chu Dian. Even if the princess wanted to train her soul pets, there wasn’t any need to face these two inferior fellows.

“Princess, do you need me to participate?” asked the white robed guard.

“No need.” indifferently said Princess Jin Rou.

The white clothed guard naturally knew the princess’ strength, so he didn’t try and show of his abilities and recalled his soul pets. He didn’t leave the battlefield, but instead stood off to the side.

Fighting one versus two!

Such a situation was occurring once more. Only, this time, it unexpectedly was Princess Jin Rou fighting one versus two!

The white robed guard’s identity was mysterious, and his strength was powerful. Amongst the entire Western Kingdom, there practically were no opponents. As for the Nightmare Palace’s young princess, her strength was even more so something the tiny Western Kingdom’s apex experts could not compete against. If she wanted to one versus two, fundamentally, no one would call it into question!

“She’s very interested in you?”

Chu Mu bitterly laughed and shook her head. Chu Mu couldn’t think of any other reason for this action of Princess Jin Rou other than to take revenge for last time’s disrespect towards her. Seems like the kidnapping of her indeed angered her.

The battle’s quality had clearly completely changed. Looking at the two sides, the notary momentarily didn’t know what to do, choosing to look questioningly at family master Chu Lieming.

“I angered her. I, by myself, probably am not her match, so why don’t you support me.” Chu Mu said.

Ye Qingzi shook her head. “Before, I said already. If I meet an opponent that is too powerful, I would give up. If it were the previous person, we could still fight. If it’s this Nightmare Palace little princess, then forget about it. At least currently, I don’t want to fight her. You deal with her yourself. Then, I can also see your true strength.”