206-220

Chapter 206: Take A Risk, Gliding on Heavenly Crystal Peak

“Mo Xie!” Chu Mu was startled. HE looked with shock at Mo Xie, who had jumped back onto the battlefield.

Chu Mu’s spirit was connected with Mo Xie’s, and he naturally knew what she was going to do. Presently, the eighth phase Ghost King was above them, and its attacks were hard to defend against. With only a slight bit of incautiousness, one could lose his or her life. Even if Chu Mu didn’t want the Ghost King, he absolutely would not have Mo Xie go and take a risk.

Mo Xie didn’t listen to Chu Mu’s order. Her nine long silver tails were like curled up clouds smoothing out. Her gorgeous silver body strangely appeared behind the Sturdy Rock General!

The three Sturdy Rock Generals had believed that Mo Xie wanted to flee, and they hadn’t expected this Royal Flamed Nine Tailed Inferno Fox to suddenly return. Their reaction, with their inherently slow movements, were half a beat slow and they couldn’t keep up.

Mo Xie’s silver body streaked past in between the three Sturdy Rock Generals and instantly appeared in front of the fifth phase eighth stage Ghost King!

Evil Stare!

Mo Xie’s silver pupils released light, and the intense mental wave surged into the Ghost King’s mental world!

Its mind had already suffered from Chu Mu’s pressure earlier and now facing Mo Xie’s mental control, a bit of chaos immediately surfaced in its consciousness!

Illusion!!

Mo Xie ran at full speed. Her silver body unexpectedly transformed into five illusions, and she pounced at the Ghost King, taking advantage of its absent mindedness!

Chu Mu lifted his head, and watched Mo Xie’s five illusions as a shocked expression appeared on his face.

Mo Xie’s Illusion technique increased by another realm, and she surprisingly was able to split into five figures!

Mo Xie’s Illusion technique possessed an attacking property, and if she split into five illusions, it meant that her Royal Flame Claw attack damage would increase as well as her dodging ability!

“Wuwuwuwu~~~~~”

Nine Tail Long Cry, crying like an infant, the silver moonlight washed over her body, further accentuating Mo Xie’s Nine Tail Inferno Fox honor and arrogance!

Moon Essence!

The moonlight’s effects caused Mo Xie’s strength to instantaneously climb to the seventh phase, and her nine gorgeous tails were like silver white ocean waves that whirled around. The fifth phase eighth stage Ghost King also didn’t do anything in defense. Since it hadn’t used any techniques, it was fully swept up by Mo Xie’s tails!

The fifth phase eighth stage Ghost King’s body reached nearly four meters, and its weight was even more shocking. However, compared to the nine tail strength of a seventh phase Royal Flamed Nine Tailed Inferno Fox, it was nothing. Mo Xie’s nine silver long tails became incomparably flexible as they danced about. Carrying the Ghost King, she jumped towards the ground of the mountain peak!

The Ghost King’s body was completely binded, and its strength filled body was unable to break free of Mo Xie’s nine long flexible tails. It was forcibly pulled off the mountain peak!