61-80

Chapter 61: Yang Family, A Great Catastrophe Is Imminent

Who knew what those merciless killers would do? Yang Kuo was well aware that this situation could not be solved by words. He clenched his teeth and fiercely said: "Yang Fa, go up!"m

Yang Fa was the third strongest competitor. After hearing the family head's words, his face instantly paled.

Just like what everyone was afraid of, Yang Fa had identically suffered from the terrifying killing intent emitting from Chu Mu's body. If he were to go up, he would definitely be killed!

"Move your ass up there! Don't lose my Yang Family's face!" loudly roared Yang Kuo once more when he saw that Yang Fa was unexpectedly hesitating!

Yang Fa trembled all over and, with great difficulty, strode forward one step. However, he didn't dare to take another half a step!

"Go up, otherwise you'll die right now!"

Suddenly, a strange voice rang out from behind Yang Fa. Yang Fa instantly felt a cold shiver, as cold sweat began to roll down his forehead!

With the threat of death, Yang Fa could be certain that if he hesitated even a bit more, blood would definitely fly on the spot!!

Finally, Yang Fa stepped forward again and, trembling with fear, walked onto the plaza battlefield. When he faced the cold killing intent of Chu Mu, he felt as if he had sunk into the depths of an ice cave where it was dark and cold...

"Big brother, what are you..." Yang Luobin's face was ashen, and his gaze was on the mysterious young man next to him.

"If you don't want to die first, then shut up," the mysterious young man said coldy.

Yang Luobin was stunned. He looked at the mysterious young man, but didn't dare to say anything more.

......

The referee had already felt the nature of the fights in this round of the Recommendation clearly change. He intentionally looked at Chu Mu...

"Summon your soul pets..." Chu Mu indifferently spoke to Yang Fa in place of the referee.

Yang Fa didn't dare to hesitate at all, and he instantly chanted an incantation. In one go, he summoned all three soul pets.

Chu Mu also chanted an incantation. Suddenly, piece after piece of ice crystals glistening in cold light began to float around Chu Mu's body. As Chu Mu's right finger drew a circle, they slowly condensed in front of Chu Mu...

Due to Chu Mu's killing intent, the plaza battlefield had experienced a temperature drop. As the Ice Air Fairy appeared with its two hands still covered in blood, the plaza battlefield turned even colder. Even the spectators on the outside could clearly feel a cold air sweep through!

Of Chu Mu's soul pets, the one that had killed the most was Mo Xie. After Mo Xie was the Ice Air Fairy!!

"Ling!!!!!"

The Ice Air Fairy wasn't the same naive small elemental type from back then. It could sense the resentment and anger in Chu Mu's heart and, after it appeared, it also used its grievance and killing intent to transform into a bone chilling frosty cold that it dispelled!