121-130

Chapter 121: Luo Region Yang Family, Kill (1)

“What are you guys talking about?”

The four of them were speaking when suddenly, a voice strangely came in.

The expressions of the Ye Family’s brother and sister simultaneously changed, and they immediately reacted. However, when they saw that the person walking in was Chu Mu, they let out a sigh of relief

“Brother[1. TL: Doesn’t actually mean brother, more like “dude”.], are you a ghost type soul pet? When you walk, you don’t make any noise at all, even your aura doesn’t leak…” Ye Wansheng looked at Chu Mu and put on an incredulous expression.

Ye Qingzi’s beautiful pupils stared at Chu Mu for a long time. She was inwardly fearful of Chu Mu’s outlandishness, as it had to be known that there were very few people who could approach the brother and sister duo without their notice.

In these few days of knowing each other, Ye Qingzi increasingly found that the man in front of her was a bit mysterious. It seemed that what was visible on the exterior was only the tip of the iceberg.

Chu Mu’s concealment had already become a habit. If the opponent hadn’t intentionally released his or her soul remembrance to sense the surroundings, it would be very hard to discover his spirit master existence.

“What’s the situation like?” asked Ye Qingzi.

“I’ve led them away. They’re Yang Shi Family people. The guardian of the sixth rank cold pond is approximately an eighth phase second stage commander rank Centipede Tail Giant Rock Devil. It’s a strength and defensive type soul pet, and its rock control strength is very powerful. It’s not easy to deal with.” said Chu Mu.

“Eighth phase second stage Centipede Tail Giant Rock Devil?” Chu Xing and Chu Ning’s expressions slightly changed. An eighth phase commander, to them, was practically undefeatable. Even if the five of them summoned all their soul pets, it wasn’t guaranteed that they could actually break through this terrifying soul pet’s defense.

“This Centipede Tail Giant Rock Devil temporarily isn’t the problem. I feel that we should first dispose of those Yang Family people.” said Ye Wansheng.

Chu Mu and Ye Wansheng’s viewpoints were identical. Only by removing those Yang Family people could they focus on dealing with the Centipede Tail Giant Rock Devil.

“Let’s make our move tonight. If we delay anymore, we’ll definitely be detected. If we let them raise their guard, dealing with them will be even harder.” said Chu Mu.

To fight definitely meant to kill people. The four men didn’t have any objections. While Chu Xing and Chu Ning didn’t kill people often, they had experienced the massacre of the Yang Family, and the two of them had become more staunch. In truth, during the family migration, the two of them realized that if they weren’t a bit brave or cruel towards many things, then they would continuously be humiliated.

Ye Wansheng, this fellow, had many tacit agreements with Chu Mu. Presumably, he had often killed people and robbed their goods just like Chu Mu. When speaking of disposing of an opponent, his expression was very calm.

Yet, at this moment, the three Chu Family brothers were naturally considering whether Ye Qingzi objected.

Ye Qingzi was a female, and had a beautiful appearance that caused the hearts of men to thump quickly. Her wisdom was graceful, and when she saw the little Mo Xie, she was inundated with compassion. Chu Mu and the two others felt that they should consult her opinion. If she didn’t want to kill people and pets, then it would be a bit troublesome.