191-205

Chapter 191: Escape, Danger

Yu Lang clenched his blood-filled teeth. His eyes were nearly spewing flames. As a young generation expert whose fame was widespread, he never would’ve thought that he would be backstabbed by the people of the Elemental Sect, yet now, he could only watch as his soul pets were ganged up upon…...

“Ah!!!!”

A scream sounded out and  the woman soul pet trainer Feng Ya finally couldn’t protect herself in the surrounded attacks. Her abdomen was pierced by the Purple Lightning Devil, and her body immediately fell in a pool of blood…...

“Feng Ya!!” Yu Lang’s entire face bulged with veins. Watching his own woman die horribly under the opponent’s soul pets- he was already on the verge of going mad already!

No matter how hard Yu Lang struggled, Feng Ya still couldn’t escape this disaster. After she fell in her pool of blood, the Evil Flame Demon’s evil flame immediately landed on her and quickly burned her body into dust…...

Yu Lang felt his heart torn apart as he watched. The anger that threatened to explode from his body all gathered within his bloodshot eyes!

“Beng!!!”

Suddenly, Yu Lang’s eyes burst, sending blood out from his eyes!

At the same time, his body was shrouded by some special energy. This energy abruptly slammed into the Ice Winged Tiger and sent the seventh phase Ice Winged Tiger flying.

“Quick, attack him!” Qing Li didn’t expect Yu Lang to have such a self-destructing soul technique, and he quickly roared at the others.

“Xi!!!!!!!!” The monarch ranked golden bug type soul pet emitted a radiance and charged out of the surroundings, immediately running towards its owner.

Yu Lang had lost both his eyes, and he couldn’t tell directions, but feeling his soul pet near, he immediately jumped onto the bug monarch’s body!!

“Houhou!!!!” The Thunder Sword Winged Lion also knew that its owner was in danger, so it used its body to block the joint attack of the multiple elemental world soul pets!

The purple lion jumped high up, but it was instantly engulfed by different colored energy. With a massive boom, the eighth phase Thunder Sword Winged Tiger was blown to pieces.

Lying on the golden bug monarch, Yu Lang’s face immediately paled, and his bloody eyes again let out two lines of blood tears…...

   ……

   ……

On the other side of the mountain, Chu Mu sat not far from the entrance and, as he was silently meditating, he quickly noticed that there were signs of wobbling from deep in the cave.

“What happened?” Chu Mu looked deep into the cave and asked while revealing confusion.

“Oh, it may be that they met some blocking soul pets and have had a battle. This hole has many branches, so there has to be some that weren’t completely cleaned out.”

Chu Mu only nodded out of courtesy, clearly not believing in Zeng Linshan.

You guys sit here and rest for a bit. I’ll head in to see. Maybe they walked in the wrong direction.” Zeng Linshan continued.