296-310

Chapter 296: Approach the Battle Tenth Phase Pseudo-Emperor

Everyone present were at a certain level. What the Jade Spring meant was something everyone understood!

”Li old city master Are you speaking the truth?” Mister Xue was the first to react. He stared at Li old city master and said somewhat over excitedly.

Everyone here knew that once they strengthened their soul pets to monarch rank finding a soul item able to raise their soul pets further was abnormally hard. In other words of all the soul pets present other than Li old city master’s Red Galactic Demon Emperor and Cloud Snake Ape Monarch which reached a rank near emperor the other soul pets’ strengthening were all around monarch rank.

As a soul pet’s power increased resources became less and less. For a monarch rank soul pet stage improvements needed battles. Their types could rarely be strengthened through a soul item anymore. Even soul items that could make soul pets with the power of low class monarch ranks reach powers of the middle class monarch ranks could cause factions to break into huge fights over it.

Yet with a soul item that could raise an entire stage what it entailed was something anyone could understand. If one gave it to a monarch rank power soul pet then one would have an emperor rank soul pet in return!

Emperor rank!!

Countless top tier soul pet trainers would go crazy for it. The appearance of any emperor rank soul pet could create a storm of competition that was far reaching in consequence.

Spirit apprentice spirit soldier spirit teacher spirit master spirit emperor- these were the main five ranks of the majority. Most soul pet trainers remained around the spirit soldier level. Those who could enter spirit teacher were already somewhat superior. Those who could reach spirit master were true experts!

As for spirit emperor that was the true peak of soul pet trainers. It is a realm only very few people could enter!

Yet of spirit emperors how many could actually own emperor ranked soul pets?

Even Li old city master’s two strongest soul pets were just at the monarch rank but their fighting strength only reached pseudo emperor rank. They hadn’t truly marched into the realm of emperors. Yet he with these two soul pets could already suppress everyone and become a very reputable capital master!

”Where do you think the Beast Spring in the auction house every month comes from its just limited edition replicas of the Jade Spring!” Li old city master knew that the matter could no longer be hidden so he explained in a cold tone.

After Li old city master said this the experts from all the factions understood.

Li city had a big specialty. Almost every month there would be a bottle or two of Beast Spring. This Beast Spring was a very valuable soul item. It could be used to strengthen non-mature beast type soul pets. Even monarch rank soul pets could still see significant effects from the Beast Spring’s baptism.

Many people didn’t understand where this Beast Spring came from and who obtained it. No one would’ve thought that the final benefiter of the Beast Spring was actually Li old city master and they were just fake Jade Spring Sacred Blood made by a top tier soul teacher! 1. TL Just a reminder soul teacher” is a person whose profession has to do with medicine and soul item creation the same as what Ye Qingzi does. A spirit teacher” is a soul pet trainer rank used to determine remembrance. It is confusing but the words were similar in the raws too.