131-145

Chapter 131: I’ll Single Control, You Can Summon Whatever

Chu Mu had told Ye Wansheng that Chu Chen wasn’t his real name, and Ye Qingzi probably knew that as well. However, the fact that she was able to deduce that he was really the Prison Island King Chu Mu, truly meant that her thoughts were meticulous.

After knowing Chu Mu’s identity, Ye Qingzi was naturally curious as to why Chu Mu would mysteriously leave Princess Jin Rou’s side. After all, being able to do things next to Nightmare Palace’s princess’ side was something many peak experts yearned for, even in their dreams.

However, although Ye Qingzi was curious, she didn’t ask. She wasn’t someone who enjoyed getting to the bottom of everything; moreover, she felt that Chu Mu wouldn’t easily tell matters of himself to others.

“You bimbo, you’re as short-sighted as your short hair. Only a ghost would want you…” Ye Wansheng’s tempered voice rang out in the courtyard.

“You scoundrel, I’ll kill you!” Chu Xi’s angrily yelled.

With the noise in air, occasionally, one could see a few things being thrown out of the courtyard. Subsequently, either Ye Wansheng would run out from one room to another, or Chu Xi would grab something from the kitchen and chase him...

Nonetheless, no matter how much the two of them argued, Chu Mu and Ye Qingzi sat abnormally calmly sat there. The two of them didn’t say anything, thinking of their own things.

   ……

“That’s strange, it’s so late. Why hasn’t she returned yet?” Chu Xi had grown tired of arguing with Ye Wansheng and, after chasing him into the courtyard, she was panting and didn’t chase further.

“What did she go to do at her masters?” asked Chu Mu.

“Her teacher probably wanted to see her soul pets, or she arranged for an opponent to train something. Regardless, the time when she has to enter hundred valley is fast approaching, and if she can’t use this last bit of time to have her soul pets achieve a breakthrough, entering the hundred valley will be extremely difficult. Eh, it could be that she herself is at the training field, training. I’ll call her back.” said Chu Xi.

“I’ll go with you.” Chu Mu stood up and spoke to Chu Xi.

Chu Xi nodded her head and swept her gaze over for Ye Wansheng who was hidden somewhere. She didn’t pay anymore attention to this immoral fellow, and she returned to her room for another layer of clothing before bringing Chu Mu out of the courtyard.

“Chu Chen, your sister definitely didn’t explain the situation clearly, right?” asked Chu Xi.

“She more or less explained it; that is, regarding the Eternal Blood Fruit matters.” said Chu Mu.

“This obviously is only one side of it. In truth, Chu Yue’s younger brother, Chu Jia, has always drooled when seeing your older sister. He has always wanted to obtain her, but your sister doesn’t like this sort of immoral behavioured fellow; she even hates it a lot. The more Chu Xian hates and rejects this fellow, the more Chu Jia wants to obtain her. If they were to be officially wed, it would still be fine. It’s actually not bad to be married to him; at least this Chu Jia’s brother is Chu Yue. With this support, your small Chu Family will perhaps be able to obtain a place in Wogu City. Only… this fellow has already been engaged with the Jia Family’s young lady…” said Chu Xi.