61-80

Chapter 61: ​Slaughtering Everyone Present (2)

The Thorny Demon Grass was merely stage seven so the needle attack only slightly damaged Mo Xie. On the other hand, Mo Xie's Flame Awn was fatal to the Thorny Demon Grass. The instant the flame swept across the Thorny Demon Grass' body, it instantly caught ablaze!

"Huhu"

The flaming wound began to quickly spread, and it rapidly proliferated all over the Thorny Demon Grass' body!

The Thorny Demon Grass' trainer had a wave of panic and hastily recited an incantation to recall the ablaze Thorny Demon Grass back into the soul pet space. Nevertheless, just as he recalled it into the soul pet space, the body of the Thorny Demon Grass' trainer flushed red!

"Idiot, don't tell me that you don't know that even if you recall your soul pet into the space, the fire will continue to persist?!" Liu Zhen, who actually did not want to watch anymore, suddenly opened his mouth and let out a rain of curses.

The Thorny Demon Grass' trainer exposed an expression of pain. He no longer had the soul power to resummon his soul pet. However, inside the space, the blazing fire on the Thorny Demon Grass' body grew increasingly fierce. Ultimately, the flames suddenly and weirdly spurted out of the peon's mouth.

"Ah!!! Ah!!! Ah!!!"

An eminently painful shriek reverberated around the entire arena. From within the space, the ignited flames spread to the peon's brain and immediately turned his brain into mush!!

Previously, the Scarlet Scorpion's blood had been ignited inside its body before being burned into ashes. Right now, however, it was a living human whose brains had been burned before the flames exited all five of his orifices. Such an appalling scene made even the onlooking foremen, whose natural disposition was cruel and cold, to not help but suck in a breath of cold air!!

As a soul pet trainer, it was important to have an extensive knowledge of soul pets. Most of the soul pets on Cyan Nightmare Island were shipped over from the continent. People who understood everything about soul pets, like Chu Mu who had received education on plethoras of soul pets from a young age, numbered relatively few. This peon very evidently had this fatal ignorance. He believed that recalling a soul pet into his soul pet space would extinguish the fire. He didn't realize, however, that the soul pet space was made up of soul power. If it were to be ignited, it was the same as his own soul being ignited!

This once living peon had been burned to death, but nobody would pity such a soul pet master who didn't understand even the most basic of knowledge. Here, the only ending for such weaklings was death!

"Huhuhuhu"

The tornado howled, and sand rapidly swirled around. In the midst of this turbidity, Mo Xie's body was crouched. Her two sharp claws were completely buried in the ground so as to prevent her body from being carried away by the tornado!!

Her silver fur was disheveled and fluttering about within the tornado. Mo Xie's small body was still unable to withstand the tornado's strength, and her body was gradually lifted off the ground. She was immediately thrown high into the air!

"Beng!!"

Once the tornado swept everything to the defensive fence, it immediately dissipated. Mo Xie smashed into the defensive fence and let out a painful howl as she fell from a height of five meters!

Mo Xie rocked her body and stood up from the disarrayed sand. Currently, her silver body was covered in filth and bloodstains. From head to toe, her body was riddled with scars.

Even in such a situation, a will to fight still raged on within Mo Xie's two silver eyes!

"Mo Xie, be careful of Wind Assault, and get rid of the Wind Fairy first!" Seeing that Mo Xie was already riddled with scars, Chu Mu's heart became even more heavy. However, he knew that tenaciously fighting was the only way for Mo Xie to have a chance of living!