311-325

Chapter 311: Break Through the Tunnel Alone

“After monarch rank, the power differences will become very large, and type advantages will therefore be shown even more obviously, as seen in young master’s Devil Tree Battle Soldier that is fighting right now. The Devil Tree Battle Soldier is wood type, so when fighting a large group of bug type, it had a direct advantage. It is much quicker in fighting them than the Ice Air Fairy was with the Crafty Rock Guards before!” Old Li said.

Chu Mu’s soul pets hadn’t entered the monarch rank for a long time. Normally, Chu Mu felt that servant rank, warrior rank, and commander ranks, as long as soul pets weren’t apart by a whole rank, then it won’t show greatly in fighting strength. In fact, many times, a powerful technique could determine the entire battle.

Yet now, with the Devil Tree Battle Soldier only moving from pseudo-monarch to low class monarch, its crowd killing abilities had multiplied instantly.

Chu Mu originally wanted to change his Ghost King for Mo Xie and make Mo Xie clear out the obstacles along the tunnel. Yet now, this tunnel didn’t need Mo Xie to fight at all. The seventh phase seventh stage Blood Natural Wood Devil Tree Battle Soldier, with Zhan Ye and Ghost King, could still sweep through quickly!

After the Devil Tree Battle Soldier jumped from pseudo-monarch to low class monarch with the learning of Blood Natural Wood, it increased in strength, but didn’t increase four or fivefold.

These eighth phase Hidden Blades were barely had some defense in front of Devil Tree Battle Soldier’s attacks. They could sometimes resist the Devil Tree Battle Soldier’s attacks. But once the devil tree battle soldier raised its wood energy crystal to Natural Wood, the eighth phase Hidden Blades’ defenses were negligible, so the Devil Tree Battle Soldier’s killing speeds increased greatly. After all, these eighth phase Hidden Blades could no longer pose a threat to the Devil Tree Battle Soldier, becoming very weak in comparison.

Originally, Chu Mu faced a hundred and sixty Crafty Rock Guards. A half year later, Chu Mu was relying only on his Devil Tree Battle Soldier, Zhan Ye, and Ghost King and finished off two hundred eighth phase Hidden Blades, which were similar in strength to the Crafty Rock Guards, in a fifth of the time. His strength increase was very obvious!

After killing all the Hidden Blades, Chu Mu immediately brought his three soul pets into the tunnel of the Sword Beetle.

There weren’t that many Sword Beetles in the tunnel. After all, Sword Beetles were commander rank soul pets, so they couldn’t be as widespread as warrior ranks.

The Sword Beetle valley was still mainly filled with eighth phase Hidden Blades, but these Hidden Blades were like ants in front of the Devil Tree Battle Solder, easily clearing out a large patch. Even when these insects came like a flood, they still couldn’t stop Chu Mu and his soul pets’ steps.

Very quickly, Chu Mu found the largest Sword Beetle within all the vicious insects of this tunnel.

Chu Mu had seen Sword Beetles, as it was one of Ye Wansheng’s favorite soul pets. In comparison, the Sword Beetle in front of Chu Mu was clearly stronger than Ye Wansheng’s seventh phase fifth stage Sword Beetle.

“Zhan Ye, Heavenly Splitting Claw!”

“Houhou!!!!!!!!!!!”