Book 2: 1-20

Chapter 1: *Title Hidden*

“Ao Huo!!”

A vigorous stunning roar, like a clap of thunder rolling through the sky, rumbled forth from inside the enormous pupa!!

The noise pierced through the heaven and earth and the entire infected white colored forest began to collapse. It terrifyingly continued to spread far into the distance and in a short while, the entire area had transformed into ground covered by white natural silk!!!

Standing on the peeling pupa that was violently shaking, even though Chu Mu knew that the small cyan bug would be extremely stunning once it emerged from chrysalis, he had absolutely no idea that such a shocking scene would occur.

In the past he had seen in books a few soul pets that were so strong they were like legends. These soul pets could change the color of the heavens and earth, causing wind and cloud to surge like the tide.

Chu Mu had always believed those were but legends and could not happen in reality.

However, when he saw the horizon transform into a strange cyan color, this thought was completely shattered. He felt as if he had been dropped into a dreamland full of visual shock!!

Prisoner Island’s skies were completely covered by this strange cloud, and it was extremely difficult to see the blue sky. Nevertheless, just as the pupa was broken, a gorgeous, sun-like cyan light was released. The year long clouds that circled in the sky had completely disappeared. and Prisoner Island’s sky was thoroughly filled with an ostentatious cyan color!!!Yang He, Yang Zheng, and Yang Lengcang were all stunned by this scene; their faces had already turned as white as paper. Unlike Chu Mu, the three of them could feel the powerful ancient angry message rushing out from within the enormous pupa. This mental message caused them to feel as if they were being looked at by a creature whom they could never defeat. Their hearts trembled with wave after wave of fear!

“Hou Hou!!!”

“Ao Wu!!”

“Hong!!”

It was as powerful as the sixth phase fourth stage Blood Winged Trioptic Beast, as malevolent and fierce as the sixth phase eighth stage Terror Wolf and arrogant as the seventh phase Rare Blood Beast. All three of Yang Lengcang’s soul pets combined could be used to describe a single powerful soul pet.

However, at this moment, each one of them was cowering in fear, trembling all over, and their continuous shouts were all weak and submissive!

“Ao Huo!!”

The heaven and earth shaking, palpitating noise rang out once more!!!

This time, another crack appeared on the entire gigantic, mountain-like pupa. When the crack split apart, the immense “heart” composed of millions of cloud silk completely collapsed, and the entire pupa began to give way!!

“Hong Long Long!!!”

An enormous sound reverberated throughout the jungle’s floor, and the floor began to frighteningly sink downwards!

“Ao Huo!!”

A cyan light suddenly blossomed out from between the countless cracks within the enormous cocoon!