21-40

Chapter 21: Nightmare Thunder Dream Beast, Incredible Speed

“This young master Chu is…” Old Teng subconsciously asked.

“Young master is…” Ting Yu was about to reveal Chu Mu’s Nightmare Palace title and show these ignorant fellows how stupid it was to look down upon Chu Mu.

“Ting Yu, don’t say it. Let’s go.” Chu Mu interrupted Ting Yu, not letting her reveal his identity.

Ting Yu’s mouth remained open, but she intelligently stopped talking.

Nightmare City wasn’t too far away from Luo Region, and there were Nightmare Palace factions within Luo Region. Tian Ji was a Nightmare Palace young expert who enjoyed a famous reputation in Luo Region. Therefore, after the Prison Island King defeated Tian Ji, his name had spread even further in the past month.m

Perhaps there were those in the Luo Region who didn’t know the name Chu Mu, but the title Prison Island King and Eternal Ocean Nightmare Prince were absolutely known by every expert.

The young lady Qin blinked her eyes, and she looked at Ting Yu who was hesitating in her words before looking at Chu Mu. Qin Menger felt that the young man in front of her seemed to be very mysterious.

As for the family servant, Old Teng, he felt even more that Chu Mu wasn’t simple. After all, many people with genuine status wouldn’t easily reveal their status.

As the Storm Devil Colt[1.Storm Devil Colt = Gale Colt. Revision to stay truer to the Chinese] stood in front of the carriage, the Qin Family’s servants all evidently felt astonished. At the very least, even if it were to dash around inside the city, the city guards wouldn’t dare block to their path.

Manyin City was approximately one day away. The Chu Family’s caravan was going to enter Manyin City from a different direction, so as long as Chu Mu reached Manyin City before them and followed along behind his family’s caravan, he could then wait for the Yang Family people to make their move before he made his.

“Li Nan is very strong. He is a fourth remembrance spirit teacher. He has a sixth phase fourth stage Rare Blood Beast and a fifth phase seventh stage Blood Winged Trioptic Beast. It’s rumored that he also has another commander rank soul pet. However, no one has seen him summon it before.” The Qin Family’s servant, Old Teng, disclosed Li Nan’s information to Chu Mu so that Chu Mu could prepare.

Chu Mu nodded his head and memorized the information about Li Nan’s two main soul pets. Afterward, Chu Mu found out the most recent state of the Chu Family.

In the past four years, having received the suppression of two great families, the Chu Family had rapidly declined. From its original sphere of influence that spanned over thirty cities, it had shrunk to only ten cities. Moreover, among these ten cities, there was only one-seventh rank city.

Without city territory, business would be heavily obstructed. Especially with the suppression of the Yang Family and Zhou Family, the Chu Family was even more crippled when it came to trade. There were many times when they needed to employ people to help them transport goods.

When it came to territory, the Chu Family originally had another seventh rank piece of land where they could capture commander rank soul pets. Now, their highest rank territory was a sixth rank one. In a sixth rank territory, there ostensibly weren’t any habitats of commander rank soul pets.