341-355

Chapter 341:  Ruined Pillar Broken Wall, Nine Snake Lichen

“Pu~~~~~~~~~~~~”

Suddenly, a bucket of water splashed on Chu Mu’s nose!

Chu Mu was still fantasizing about Mo Xie’s next species mutation when the cold water instantaneously woke him up.

Chu Mu slowly opened his eyes. His slightly hazy eyes looked at the panic-stricken young woman, Jia Jing, who was holding a bucket of water. He wanted to say something, but didn’t know what to say...

Is young master okay?” Jia Jing saw the flames that were about to burn the windows extinguished by her, and her small face let out a sigh of relief expression.

“I was strengthening my fire attribute.” Chu Mu bitterly laughed while shaking off the water droplets on his body. How did Palace Lord Yu give him such a dim-witted servant girl. Could it be that this girl didn’t know that strange phenomenons would occur when a soul pet trainer was strengthening his soul pet inside its soul pet space?

“Oh? I was afraid that the fire would burn young master’s body, so…” the young woman, Jia Jing, realized she had done something wrong and even her neck flushes red...

“Let me help you change your wet clothes.” Jia Jing looked at the dripping wet Chu Mu as she hastily spoke.

“I’m going to walk outside. I still have to strengthen my rock type soul pet, and there may be rather large movement.” Chu Mu waved his hand.

“Oh, oh, ok, ok.” Jia Jing knew she had done something wrong and ran somewhat ashamed out of the room.

“Wu wu wu wu~~~~~~:

After finishing the strengthening, Mo Xie didn’t well-behavedly stay in her soul pet space. Instead, she ran out to show off, and easily used flames to dry off Chu Mu...

“Eighth phase third stage, low class monarch fighting strength, middle eighth stage claws, and pseudo eighth stage defense. Although your defense is still very low, if there’s a chance, I can get you a piece of soul armor to wear.” Chu Mu stroked Mo Xie’s furry ears and laughed as he spoke.

“Wu wu wu~~~~~” the small Mo Xie nodded her head. In truth, though, low defense wasn’t Mo Xie’s weakness, because her dodging abilities could make up for it to a certain extent. Moreover, with her middle eighth stage claws and the might of her techniques, her attacks were capable of reaching near a ninth rank technique!

“Why don’t you slowly absorb the rest of the remaining energy. I’ll go and strengthen the Ghost King.” said Chu Mu as he patted Mo Xie.

The small Mo Xie curled up and obediently laid on Chu Mu’s shoulder. A few of her furry tails formed a scarf around Chu Mu’s neck so as to prevent her from accidentally falling off from his shoulders when she was sleeping...

The Ghost King’s innate fighting strength was of a low class monarch, its phase and stage was at the sixth phase ninth stage, and the rock type elemental crystals could increase it from the sixth phase to the seventh phase.

Strengthening elemental crystals wasn’t that different than strengthening soul crystals and Chu Mu was very familiar with the process. Very soon, he smoothly had the Ghost King absorb the elemental crystal.