S1E10 (co-captain)

Stiles and I burst through the locker room door to see Scott sitting on one of the benches, wrapped in a towel. He looked deep in thought and didn't seem to notice us run in.

"Scott." I said, "We have a huge problem."

"Trust me. I know." Scott replied, still not looking at us.

<•>

"Allison. When you said we needed to stop and make an errand before we went shopping, a five mile hike in the woods, in which I'm severely underdressed?Not what I was expecting." Lydia gasped for air as we hiked through the preserve.

"Before I forget, I wanted to ask if you were okay with something." Allison said to her.

"Jackson asked me to the winter formal." She continued.

"Did he?" Lydia asked. She and Jackson broke up a couple days ago. Though it was unclear why, Lydia was trying hard to play it off cool.

"Just as friends but, I just wanted to make sure you were okay with it first."

"Sure. As long as it's just friends." Lydia said.

"Well yeah I mean.." Alison laughed. "It's not like I would take him into coaches office during a lacrosse practice and make out with him or anything."

I stifled a laugh as I saw Lydia's face turn from a worried look into a guilty look.

"About that." She said sheepishly.

I listened to her excuses for the next five minutes while Alison ignored her and walked ahead. I linked arms with Lydia and gave her a sympathetic smile. We walked behind Alison until she stopped and dropped the duffel bag she was carrying over her shoulder.

I watched her zip open the bag and pull out a bow and arrow with an odd looking arrowhead.

"What does that do?" Lydia asked, shivering from the cold air.

"We're about to find out." Alison said.

She hooked the arrow onto the bow and drew it back. She aimed at a tree a little ways away. Taking a deep breath she counted to three, and let go of the arrow, sending it into the tree.

We all watched as it sparked on impact. A huff of smoke blew into the air and the arrow ignited a flame that spread onto the bark of the tree.

"What the hell was that Alison?" I asked her, staring at the flames.

"I don't know.."

After a few moments of staring at the tree, the flame burnt out, leaving scorch marks on the bark.

"Well. That was fun." I clapped my hands together and walked closer to Alison. "Any more lethal weapons you wanna try out?"

Alison scanned the area, looking like she had heard something. A few seconds later me and Lydia heard it too. There was some kind of rustling coming from somewhere behind the forest of trees.

"Hold this." She said, handing Lydia her bow.

"What? Why?" Lydia asked.

"Because I thought I heard something."

"So what if you heard something?" I whispered.

"So I wanna figure out what that something is." She answered. "Don't worry it's probably nothing."

"What if it is something and that something is something dangerous?" Lydia asked before Alison could investigate.

"Then shoot it."