[S3E6] Motel California

(TW: this episode contains talk and actions of suicide! Please read with caution! If you ever need to chat my messages are always open 🥺💜)

<•>

We stepped off the bus and gazed at an old, burnt out motel. Only a few cars were in the parking lot and there was an ugly, bright neon sign above the building.

Glen Capri

I sighed and gripped onto the strap of my overnight bag. "I've seen worse."

"Where?" Stiles asked. "Where have you seen worse?"

I looked back at the motel and shrugged.

Coach tweeted his whistle and we looked to the front to see him holding a bunch of room keys in his hand.

"Listen up." He boomed to the cross country kids... and Alison and Lydia. "The meets been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies, and least amount of good judgment when it comes to a a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up, choose wisely."

I walked over to Alison and Lydia while kids grabbed one of the room keys and skipped off with their partner.

"And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants." Coach added. "Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!"

Alison grabbed a key and we started to walk to a room. But she stopped when we realized Lydia wasn't following.

"Lydia?" Alison asked.

"I don't like this place." She muttered, looking at the neon sign.

"I don't think the people who own this place like this place." I said. "But it's just for a night."

She looked around with an uneasy expression.

"A lot can happen in one night."

<•>
{3rd person}

Scott and Stiles walked into room 214 and plopped down on the beds, looking up at the ceiling.

"Alright so I have five." Stiles said, looking sideways at Scott.

"Five?" Scott asked, looking sideways at him. "You have five suspects?"

"Yeah. It was originally ten- well nine technically I guess, I had Derek on there twice."

"So who's number one, Harris?"

"Just because he's missing doesn't mean he's dead." Stiles explained.

"So if he's not dead, our chemistry teacher is out secretly committing human sacrifices." Scott said in disbelief.

"Yeah I guess that just sounded way better in my head." Stiles sighed.

"Well what if is someone else from school?" Scott asked. "Like remember Matt? We didn't know that he was killing people."

"Excuse me?" Stiles picked himself off of the uncomfortable bed and looked at the werewolf. "I'm sorry, what?" He stood up. "I- yes we did I called that from day one actually."

"Yeah but we never really seriously thought that it was Matt."

"I was serious." Stiles defended. "I was quite serious actually- deadly serious- no one listened to me."