S1E11 (formality)

"Stiles listen, I need you to pick me up at the Hale house."

'What? Why are you still at the Hale house? And why can't you just speed over here like you normally do?'

"Because I don't have the strength to run." I said, annoyed that Stiles wouldn't just do what I asked him to. "I'll explain on the way I just need you to pick me up and bring me to my apartment."

'Alright give me 15 minutes. I'll be there. And then you better tell me what the hell is going on with you. Alright?'

"Sounds good Stilinski. Now hurry up." I finished. I hung up the phone and sat on the staircase. I was so tired. I shut my eyes for what I thought was a few minutes but I woke up to Stiles honking his jeep horn.

I stood up and walked outside. I probably looked as weak as I felt because when I shut the door of the passengers seat, Stiles gave me a weird look.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Coming back from the dead really takes it out of you." I said. He had an expression on his face that was a mix of shock and worry. "Drive."

Stiles drove back onto the road. "So why are we going to your apartment."

"I need one of my blood bags." I answered.

"So a vampire needs to feed when it comes back from the dead?" Stiles asked. He had been trying to learn everything he could about vampires ever since the night of the school. I caught him one time looking up vampires on the internet I told him that the internet wasn't a good source for this kind of subject.

"Yes." I said.

"Then just feed from me." He offered, not very confident with his suggestion. "That'll save me the gas money."

I looked at him. "I can't. Ever since the night in the hospital when I almost trained the life out of that nurse, I don't trust myself feeding from people."

"Especially the nerdy ones who ride the bench in lacrosse." I added. Stiles looked at me with an offended expression and I laughed. He sighed and looked back at the road, smiling.

<•>

I stood in between Stiles and Scott, looking at Jackson.

"You want me to take her to the formal." Jackson said to Scott in disbelief.

"I don't want you to. I need you to." Scott corrected him.

"Screw you." Jackson told him. He looked at Stiles. "Ya know what screw you too.. in fact. Screw eachother."

"Hey you know they both saved your life right?" Stiles defended me and Scott.

"They left me for dead." Jackson told Stiles.

Scott gave him a weird look. "I got shot for you."

"Yeah and I actually died for you." I said.

"Yeah I still don't understand what you are." Jackson replied.

"Vampire." Stiles and I said at the same time.

"Ok just do it for Alison?" Scott asked, getting back to the subject. "She's in serious danger. I'm talking around the clock danger. And she needs someone to keep an eye on her at the dance."

"Have her dad do it. Okay? He's the one actually equipped to handle this."

"How am I supposed to do that and keep him from finding out about me?" Scott asked him.

"Not my problem." Jackson shrugged.

I watched Scott's eyes begin to glow. I looked at Jackson and smiled. His expression went from careless, to scared in a fraction of a second.