[S3E15] Galvanize

"The cold remains of what began with a passionate start. But that can't happen to us, because it's always been a matter of trust"
-A Matter of Trust

<•>

"Get your asses down here now, we have a job to do."

"Dude y/n's helping me study for the history quiz tomorrow." Scott said, looking at the phone sitting on the table. "And aren't we getting a little old for this?"

"We do this for coach!" Stiles defended.

"I thought we did this to coach." I said, confused.

"Whatever okay? You both know he needs this. He lives for this stuff, y'a know? He loves it."

"But it's the middle of the night." Scott said. Our excuses were starting to run out. We heard a locker opening on the other line.

"Twelve fifteen actually." Stiles said, shuffling through the metal locker. "Which means it's after midnight, and officially mischief night slash day."

Scott and I heard the sound of a drill being turned on from Stiles's side and I raised my eyebrows. What was he planning?

"And!" Stiles added. "By perfectly awesome coincidence, it also happens to be coaches birthday. So if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you."

I looked up at Scott, my eyes lighting up with excitement. A smile etched on his face and I knew we were thinking the same thing.

I smirked. "Race you."

<•>

"What do the twins want with Scott?" Stiles asked as we hopped out of his Jeep

"What do the twins want with Scott?" Stiles asked as we hopped out of his Jeep. I slammed the passengers side door and looked over to the three werewolves who looked to be starting a conversation.

"You're back in school?" Scott asked as Stiles and I approached the three.

"No." Aiden said. "Just to talk."

"Ah." Stiles interjected, is now standing on either side of Scott. "That's kind of a change of pace for you guys. Usually you're just hurting, maiming, killing."

"You need a pack." Aiden said, ignoring Stiles. "We need an alpha."

"Yeaahhh... absolutely not. That's hilarious though."

I looked over at Stiles, who obviously was never going to be convinced of the twins's changed ways. I, however, felt differently.

"You came to us for help." Ethan defended. "We helped."

"You beat his face into a bloody pulp." Stiles said, unenthusiastically. "That's not helping- in my opinion that's actually counterproductive."