S2E6 (frenemy)

Alison pulled into the driveway of the Martin household. Once she parked the car, she sighed and looked at Lydia.

"I need you to promise that you won't say anything about what just happened." She said.

Lydia's brows furrowed. "I'll promise not to say anything about what just happened, if you can tell me what the hell just happened!" She exclaimed.

"It's kind of complicated." I said from the backseat.

"Ok then how about you start with why derek was there?" She looked away as she recalled the last couple of hours in her head. "Or where Jackson went? Or what is wrong with Erika?"

I hesitated for a moment, trying to figure out a way to explain everything.

"Oh do you need a minute to come up with a plausible lie?" She asked.

Alison spoke up, "Part of the reason why I'm asking is because Scott and I aren't supposed to be seeing each other okay? So, it's better if you just keep what you know to yourself."

"Fine." Lydia whispered. "I'll keep what I know about you and your boyfriend, which is nothing, to myself."

She was about to get out of the car when Alison stopped her.

"Hey." She said. "He's not just my boyfriend, you get that right?"

Lydia looked at Alison's hand that was on her shoulder. "Let me go." She ordered.

"Just for what second please try and remember-

"Remember what?" Lydia asked, annoyed.

"Remember what it feels like." Alison finished. She looked at Lydia for a moment before continuing.

"All of those times is school when you see him, standing down the hall and you cannot breathe until you're with him... or those times in class when you can't stop looking at the clock because you know that he's standing right out there waiting for you."

Alison smiled. "Don't you remember what that's like?"

Lydia thought for a moment.

"No." She decided.

"What do you mean no? You've had boyfriends." Alison said.

"None like that." Lydia whispered. Before we got a chance to say another word, she got out of the car and shut the door.

<•>

"I lost him."

"What? You could catch his scent?" I asked Scott as he peered around the corner to the entrance of a club.

"I don't think he has one." Scott turned to me.

"Okay any clue where he's gone?" Stiles asked, looking around for a clue to where the kanima went.

"To kill someone." Scott answered bluntly.

"Ah.. that explains the claws and the fangs and all that. Good. Makes perfect sense now." Stiles said sarcastically.

Scott looked at him like now wasn't the time for jokes.

"Wha- Scott come on I'm one hundred and forty seven pounds of pale skin and fragile bone. Okay? Sarcasm is my only defense." Stiles said.

"Just help me find it." Scott sounded annoyed.

"Not it. Jackson." I corrected him.

"I know I know."

"Alright but does he know that?" Stiles asked, peering over Scott's shoulder. "And did anyone else see him back at your house?"

"I mean I don't think so but he already passed Dereks test anyway." Scott thought aloud.