S1E7 (Night School)

A/n: This ones a long one! Go grab your popcorn!!
(2872 words)
~~

Message from Scott 🐺: Meet me at the school. URGENT
Message to Scott 🐺: what are you doing at the school?

*no answer*

Message to Scott 🐺: ok I'll be there. Give me 10 minutes.

I put my unfinished glass of bourbon on the kitchen counter. 'I'll have to come back to that later.' I thought to myself.

I grabbed my keys, walked out of the building, and sped towards the school.

<•>

I slowed down when I saw the headlights of a car. Walking up to it I realized it was Jackson's porche, and that he and Alison were getting out.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" Alison asked once she saw me walking over.

"I was about to ask you the same thing." I answered. "Did you get a text from Scott too?" I asked.

She nodded and showed me the text. It was the same one I had got.

"You don't need me to state the obvious right?" Jackson looked at me and pointed to an open door with a pair of bolt cutters leaning up against it.

"That it looks like they broke into the school? No. Pretty obvious." I replied. Alison and I started walking in but Jackson called us back.

He hesitated, trying to find the right words. Alison tilted her head and smiled. "You have this look like you're about to say 'be careful'" she said.

"I am."

It was then that I looked past Jackson and law Lydia. She was sitting in the car and glaring at him. Probably listening to Jackson making heart eyes at Alison. I felt bad for her.

"That concerned look on you I've never seen it before." Alison smiled. I tugged on her jacket sleeve and motioned toward the doors.

"We'll be right back Jackson." I said told him, and we headed inside.

We walked through the doors and down the dark, spooky hallway.

"So are you going to tell me what that was?" I asked her. Annoyed for Lydia's sake.

"What do you mean?" Alison responded.

"That thing with Jackson." I crossed my arms while we walked. "He's obviously got some kind of thing for you."

She laughed, "he's dating Lydia y/n."

"Exactly." I told her. "So it is your duty as a Bestfriend to stop whatever that's about."

She looked ahead, "you worry too much y/n."

I rolled my eyes.

~5 minutes later~

"I don't think they're here." Alison said.

"It's a big building. They most likely are in another wing of the school." I told her. I didn't believe Stiles and Scott would just ditch us like that.

"Maybe we should try the pool room?"

~5 minutes later~

"Hello?" Alison asked the open air, which made her voice echo through the entire pool room.

All of a sudden Alison's phone started ringing.

"Who's calling?" I asked.

"Jackson." She replied, and answered the phone.