S1E12 (code breaker)

"Don't kill her." Stiles pleaded. "Please."

Peter was hovered over Lydia, like a predator, hogging its kill. He seemed to think for a moment, looking at Lydia and then back at Stiles.

"Of course not." Peter finally said. "Just tell me how to find Derek."

I walked closer to the three but I still kept a safe distance.

"I don't know that!" Stiles started freaking out. "How would I know that?!"

"Because you're the clever one aren't you?" Peter asked. "Tell me the truth Stiles. Or I will rip her apart."

"Look I don't know okay? I swear to god I have no idea."

Peter howled at Stiles's response, causing him to shiver in fear. He slowly bent down, getting closer to Lydia. Opening his mouth threateningly, his fangs grew.

As a way to boost Stiles's thought process he was about to kill Lydia.

"Wait." I said. Peter stopped and looked at me. Stiles was looking like he was having a panic attack. He needed to get out of here. I had to get him out of here.

"What." Peter said.

"I- I think he knew." I told him.

"Knew what."

"Derek. I, I think he knew he was going to be caught." I thought aloud.

Peter seemed to be into my thought process. "By the argents. And?" He asked. Begging to hear more.

"When we were shot at, I saw him take Scott's phone." I said.

"Why?" Peter questioned.

Stiles looked up at me. "They all have GPS now." He caught on.

"So if he still has it." I started, "And if it's still on.."

"You can find him." Stiles finished, looking at Peter.

He stood up and wiped his hands on his handkerchief. "Come on Stiles." He said.

"Y/n can you take Lydia to the hospital?!" Stiles asked me, not knowing where he was going with Peter. Before I could get the chance to nod in response, Peter held a finger up.

"No. She's coming too." He said. I looked at him wide eyed.

"No I'm not just going to let you leave her here." Stiles refused.

"You don't have a choice Stiles, you two are coming with me."

"Just kill me look, I don't care anymore." Stiles said, frustrated.

That's when Peter took a claw to Stiles's throat, forcing him up of the ground. Angry, I walked over to Peter, I grabbed his arm and forced it away from Stiles's throat. My eyes turned black and red and the veins under them darkened. I hissed at the werewolf what was threatening my Bestfriend's life.

"Careful y/n." He warned, his eyes glowing red, "One bite and you won't be as scary as you want to be. Don't you know what a bite does to a vampire?" He teased.

"You're not going to kill me." I said, my eyes still red and black, "You need me. You think you can do all that gps hacking by yourself? Stiles had to get his lab partner to trace a text back to you."

I let go of peters arm and he put it down to his side, stil looking at me. "You're smarter than I thought
y/n I must say. Let's hope you don't do anything to make me change my mind."

He turned to Stiles. "Call your friend. Tell Jackson where she is... that's all you get." He said as Stiles quickly pulled out his phone. He put his arm around me and we started walking off. Leaving Stiles to call Jackson.