[S3E2] Chaos Rising

A/n: this chapter is going to be talking about the other side from tvd. To fit the story line, I tweaked the concept of it a little bit. So don't get triggered when you read it. 💜

<•>

"I don't know

"I don't know." Lydia said, comparing the bruises on her arms with Alison's similar ones. "It doesn't look like much to me."

"Yeah and I'm not sure why a couple of bruises mean anything at all." I said, leaning forward in the back seat of Alison's car. I looked at the lesions on their forearms, trying to figure out what it could possibly mean. But my mind was blank.

"It's a pattern. It means something." Alison said, convinced.

"You really think Scott's gonna know what it is?" Lydia asked.

Alison shook her head and sighed. "No but he might know someone who does."

"Yeah who is this chick that did this to you anyway." I grabbed Lydia's wrist and looked at the intense red splotches. "If she can do that just by grabbing your arm, she's either supernatural or insane."

"I don't know." Alison looked at me and I let go of Lydia's wrist. "But she wasn't just looking for Scott. It was like she needed to find him. Like she had to.

"And that means something."

<•>

"Call him again." I said after a few minutes of waiting for Scott to call back.

Alison pressed Scott's contact and his face lit up the screen as we waited for him to pick up. After a few rings, the call connected and he picked up. Alison put the phone on speaker and handed it to me while she continued driving.

'Hello?'

"Where are you ?" I asked.

'Y/n? What are you doing on Alison's phone?'

"Scott, just answer the damn question." I said.

'Uh, I'm at a party with Stiles. Why?'

"Because Lydia and Alison need to show you something."

<•>

Alison texted Scott once we were outside some party that was out of town. A few moments later, Scott came out of the house.

"I need to show you something." Alison said. She held out her arm and showed Scott the bruised pattern. He looked at it and back at Alison, with a more confused look than I had when she was telling me about it.

I let Alison catch him up on what happened and I went inside the house to look for Stiles, I saw him coming up from the basement, looking around.

"Stiles?" I called, walking over to him. He looked confused when he saw me. But I knew it was something else that was bugging him.