S2E5 (venomous)

"Isaac I'm leaving!" I called from the kitchen. Isaac came out of my bedroom and threw his backpack over his shoulders.

"I call shotgun." He said with that smirk of his plastered across his face.

I gave him an odd look. "I'm not following."

He laughed and walked to the door, holding it open for me.

"Last night I got Jackson to talk to the sheriff to clear my name." Isaac explained.

Those words were music to my ears. Finally we could see each other outside of the apartment. We could go places and be seen with each other. My smile stretched from ear to ear and I walked over and kissed Isaac's cheek.

"Cmon." Isaac said. "We don't wanna be late."

<•>

"Okay I only found one thing online called the Kanima. It's a werejaguar from South America that goes after murderers." Stiles said to Scott and I on our way to Econ.

"That thing was not a Jaguar." Scott thought about last Friday night.

"Yeah and y/n and I aren't exactly murderers."

"But you guys did see it kill somebody, which is probably why it tried to kill you, and it's still trying to kill you, and it probably won't stop until you both are dead." Scott went off on a tangent while not noticing me and Stiles had stopped in our tracks.

"You know sometimes I really start to question this friendship." Stiles said, making finger quotes around the word friendship.

I noticed Jackson and Danny walking at their lockers and decided to eavesdrop. Since Jackson is only ever interested in a conversation when it's about him..

"It took forever, but I found a program that can recover your video." Danny said to Jackson. "I'll run it on my free period this afternoon."

"Ok just let me know when it's done."

"Yo earth to y/n!" Stiles said, waving a hand in my face. I snapped out of my concentration on Jackson and Danny's conversation and turned to Stiles.

"What?" I asked.

"I asked if you knew about Isaac coming back to school." Stiles repeated.

"Oh.. uhm. Yeah why?"

"You could have told us?" Scott butted in.

"Well you two found out anyway right? So it's not that big of a deal." I defended. "Besides, This is the first time I've seen you two today."

We walked into our economics class and sat down at our desks. While we were flipping through pages in our textbook, Jackson entered the classroom with a grumpy look. Per usual. He sat down behind Scott and next to me. He leaned over and whispered to the boys.

"Hey.. testicle left and right." He said. Stiles scoffed and Scott rolled his eyes. The two turned back to face Jackson, matching his unamused expression.

"What the hell is a Kanima?"

All of our eyes widened at the mention of the hideous reptile that Jackson was now, somehow, aware of.

Suddenly, Coach slammed a textbook on a desk and we all turned to face him, unable to talk about Jackson's knew knowledge on the supernatural.

"Alright listen up." Coach announced. "Quick warning before we begin our review."

"Some of you, like McCall, might wanna start their own study groups. Because tomorrow's midterm is so profoundly difficult that I'm not even sure I could pass it... anyway, I need a volunteer to answer the first question..."