S1E8(Lunatic)

{3rd person pov}

"Where are we going?" Scott asked Stiles as he led him through the preserve.

"You'll see."

"Ok we really shouldn't be here, my mom is in a constant state of freak out from what happened at the school." Scott continued to complain.

"Well your mom isn't the sheriff. Okay? There's no comparison. Trust me." Stiles said.

"Can you at least just tell me what we're doing out here?"

Stiles stopped walking and turned to face Scott. "When your bestfriend gets dumped-"

"I didn't get dumped. We're just taking a break." Scott corrected.

Stiles rephrased, "Well when your Bestfriend gets told by his girlfriend that they're taking a break..."

"What?" Scott said, waiting for Stiles to finish his sentence.

"You get your Bestfriend drunk." Stiles held up a bottle of jack and smiled at Scott, who gave him a nervous look in return.

<•>

"You know dude she's just one girl." Said a very wanted Stiles. "There are so many other girls in the sea.."

"Fish in the sea." Scott corrected.

"Fish? Why are you talking about fish?" Stiles asked. "I'm talking about girls... god I love girls."

"Especially ones with strawberry blonde hair, green eyes, five foot three..."

"You mean like Lydia?" Scott asked, amused.

"Yeah exactly. How did you know I was talking about.. abo- what was I taking about?" Stiles asked

"I thought you liked y/n." Scott said.

"I mean I do. She's awesome." Stiles smiled and looked up at the stars. "But shes a vampire Scott. Her standards are probably up to the moon." Stiles laughed to himself.

"Hey. You're not happy." Stiles realized as he looked at the McCall boy with a sad expression on his face. "Take a drink!" He reached for the half empty bottle of jack.

Scott shook his head "I don't want anymore."

"You're not drunk?"

"I'm not anything." Scott replied, looking out into the woods.

"Hey maybe it's like a werewolf thing. Like you can't get drunk.. as a wolf.. am I drunk?"

" you're wasted." Scott told him.

<•>
{your pov"

Allison, Lydia, and I walked down a very crowded hallway. We heard the whispers and murmurs flow throughout the groups of people who were wondering about what happened that night at the school. People were talking about the busted out window that the alpha had thrown Stiles's car battery through just nights before. They were talking about the fact that they couldn't believe a serial killer was in the high school, who they all thought was Derek Hale

"It's weird." Alison said as we rounded the corner to walk to chemistry. "Everyone's talking about it but not one of them knows that it was us in the high school that night."

"Thank you for the protection of minors." I smiled and looked at Alison.

"Speaking of that night.." Lydia began, "what happened to you y/n. You went home? Jackson said you were hurt." Lydia looked me up and down. "You don't look hurt."

"Oh it wasn't anything bad. Just a few scrapes." I lied. Alison and Lydia looked at me weirdly.

"He told us your leg was broken." Alison said.