[S3E11] Alpha Pact

Stiles and I stayed at the hospital that night.

The sound of police sirens flooded my ears and a group of FBI agents were grouped at the entrance of the ER. The lights were back on and it was easier to see.

I looked over to Stiles as we sat in a couple of the waiting room chairs, listening to the commotion. He looked tired. His eyelids fluttered for a second he forced them back open. We had been up all night and the sun was going to rise in a couple hours. I made a mental note to make sure he got some sleep when we got out of this cop mess.

Stiles looked to his right and I heard him scoff in disgust. I followed his gaze to see what he was upset about.

I noticed a tall, brunette man speaking to one of the agents. He wasn't dressed like the others but I could see a badge hanging from a chain around his neck. He wore a faded green button up with a brown blazer.

"Just perfect." Stiles said sarcastically.

"Who's that?" I muttered to Stiles as the man looked  in our direction. He pursed his lips in a thin line before making his way toward us.

"You're about to find out in a second." Stiles said, looking up at the tall man who stopped and looked down at Stiles.

The tall man loomed over us, a cocky smile plastered on his lips. I thought he looked familiar, like someone I knew, but I had a hard time figuring out who.

"A Stilinski at the center of this whole mess, what a shocker." He said. Stiles just rolled his eyes.

He turned to me and looked me up and down. "And who's your partner in crime?"

I furrowed my brows at the man in front of me. "Y/n Salvatore."

"Ah that's right. I remember my son told me about you."

My eyes widened. Who was this guy? In an effort to answer my own question, I looked down at his badge to see a name next to a profile picture of a younger looking version of him.

MCCALL, RAFAEL

I looked back up at the man in front of Stiles and I.

This man was Scott's father?

McCall turned back to Stiles. "So, you think you can answer a few questions without the usual level of sarcasm?"

"If you can ask the questions without the usual level of stupid." Stiles replied, which caused a smile to form on the agents face.

His smile quickly went away. "Where's your dad and why has no one been able to contact him?"

"I don't know." Stiles answered. "I haven't seen him in hours."

"Is he drinking again?"

Stiles squinted at Scott's father and sighed. "What do you mean again he never had to stop."

"But he did have to slow down, is he drinking like he used to?"

I was getting annoyed with this man already, but Stiles seemed to be able to handle it well.

"Alright how about this." He began with a pissed off look on his face. "Next time I see him I'll give him the field sobriety test okay? Well do the alphabet, star with F end with U."

Agent McCall sighed and his eyes drifted to me for a second before fixing them back on Stiles.

"How about you two just tell me what happened here." He suggested.

Stiles sighed and looked at me. I shook my head.

"We don't know what happened here." I lied. "We were stuck in the elevators the whole time."