S2E9 (party guessed)

{3rd person pov}

Lydia's eyes shot open and she sat up on her bed. She had a dream- more like a nightmare- that she was back on the lacrosse field with the dreadful Peter Hale. Just like the night of the school dance.

The Martin girl tried desperately to decipher what her dream meant. Why was her mind suddenly consumed by the sociopath who attacked her just a few weeks ago?

Her thoughts were interrupted by a strange feeling underneath her covers. With tears in her eyes she pulled back the sheets and found that there was dirt covering her mattress.

She whimpered, taken aback by the disgusting mulch that found its way into her comfortable bed. A tear rolled down her cheek as she closed her eyes, praying that this was all just another dream.

"Leave me alone." She cried.

"Unfortunately I can't."

She opened her eyes and saw the infamous Peter Hale, laying next to her on the bed. If this was a dream, it was an extremely vivid one.

Peter no longer had burn wounds on his body, his hair was a dark color, just like the young boy.

"At least not yet." He said.

"Are you real?" Lydia whispered.

Peter sat up on the bed and leaned over to Lydia. She tried not to look at him. Her breathing got quicker as peter got closer.

"Interestingly.." Peter spoke softly to her. "That question could also be answered not yet."

He looked at her with those incredibly blue eyes of his.

"I promise everything's going to get back to normal Lydia. All you have to do..."

Peter cupped the side of her face with outstretched claws. Making Lydia shut her eyes again.

Go away. Go away. Go away. She thought in her head. But the former alphas voice let her know that praying wasn't going to be that easy.

"... is every single thing that I ask." Peter said harshly.

•••

"Timing is key here Lydia." Peter said, guiding the strawberry blonde down the steps of her own house. "It all needs to happen by the next full moon.. do you know what they call the full moon in March?"

"It's called a worm moon." Peter answered when Lydia didn't respond. "They call it that, because it's the last full moon of winter. And the worms, literally, crawl out of the earth as they thaw. Kind of has the feel of a rebirth."

"But the full moins on Wednesday." Lydia finally spoke as Peter lead her through the living room. "That's my birthday."

"Exactly."

Lydia gazed out the window to the pool area and saw a bunch of people partyinsg. There was decorations everywhere and people looked like they were having a good time.

"Lydia's birthday is always the party of the year isn't it? Everyone wants to go to Lydia's party. So we're gonna make it a very special party."

"And what if I don't?" Lydia whispered, not wanting to make a deal with the devil.

Suddenly, the image of partygoers having a good time turned into a blood bath. Everyone who she saw before was now a bloodied corpse, lying on the ground.

Lydia gasped and Peter sighed. "I think it's best if we just make a plan and stick to it."

"That way no one gets hurt."