S2E12 (Master Plan)

"Is that everyone?" I heard Scott say as I walked inside the men's locker room.

"I think so." Isaac replied, smiling a half hearted smile as I walked up to him. Scott ripped open Stiles's locker and started looking through his things.

"You're going to find him by scent?" I asked Scott.

"Yeah, Isaac and I both are."

"How come you get his shirt and I get his shoe?" Isaac complained as Scott handed him one of Stiles's sneakers.

Something caught Scott's eye and I followed his gaze to see Derek standing in the middle of the locker room.

"We need to talk." He said. And someone appeared behind him, as if to make a dramatic entrance.

"All of us." Peter said with a soft smile.

"Jesus Christ." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"What the hell is this?" Scott asked, stepping toward Derek and his uncle.

"You know I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriffs station." Derek said cooly

"Okay hold on." Scott defended. "He threatened to kill my mom. And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?"

"I'm gonna go with Scott on this one." Peter chimed in. "Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous."

"Shut up!" Derek, Scott, and I said at the same time.

"Who is he?" Isaac asked us.

"That's Peter, Dereks uncle." I explained. "A little while back he tried to kill us all and then we set him on fire and Derek slashed his throat."

Peter raised his hand. "Hi."

"That's good to know." Isaac whispered.

"How is he alive?" Scott asked.

"Look the short version is he knows how to stop Jackson. Maybe how to save him." Derek said.

Scott and I exchanged looks.

"Well that's very helpful." I said sarcastically. "Except Jackson's dead."

Peter and Dereks facial expression turned into confused ones.

"What?" Derek asked.

"Yeah Jackson's dead, it just happened on the field."

Derek turned to Peter and then back to us.

"Okay why is no one taking this as good news?" Isaac asked.

"Because if Jackson is dead, it didn't just happen." Peter said. "Gerard wanted it to happen."

"But why?" Derek asked.

"Well that's exactly what we need to figure out. And something tells me the window of opportunities is closing... quickly."

<•>

Message from Mr.Stilinski: Stiles is back home, safe and sound.

<•>

"Dad I said I'm fine."

I knocked again. I waited for a moment before I heard shuffling in Stiles's room. I heard him walk toward the door.

"Dad I said I'm fi..."

He opened the door and cut himself off once he saw my face. I immediately saw his face had been beaten.  There was a shallow gash on his cheek and his lip was busted open. I fought the urge to bring my hand to my mouth and examine his wounds.