[S3E14] Take This Down

"The way you felt in my arms, our chemistry was sacred. Oh, I fell for your charm, I was so infatuated. But you left me in the dark and my heart completely vacant. Now I don't know."
-The Way You Felt

<•>

"Stiles wake up." I said as I stormed through his dark room. I sat down in his spinning chair and twirled around in anxiousness as Stiles rolled over, eyes wide, like he hadn't been sleeping at all.

"What's up?" Stiles asked, in a tired murmur.

"Have you been awake this whole time?" I stopped spinning in his chair and looked at him, raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah I can't sleep."

"So you were just laying there..." I squinted my eyes. "In the dark."

"Yeah?" Stiles said. "Is there something wrong with that?"

I looked at him weirdly for a half a second more.

"No." I shrugged. "Guess not."

"Y/n what time is it?" Stiles asked, reaching for his phone. He squinted as the bright screen shined into his adjusted eyes.

"What's so important that you had to come here at three in the morning?"

I sighed and started spinning back in his chair. "Des visited my apartment like thirty minutes ago."

"Oh yeah? What happened."

"He wants me to move on!" I scoffed, halting to a stop in the chair, I tilted my head back and looked at the ceiling as I ranted. "I mean he actually said that I have to let him go."

Stiles sat up in his bed and rested his elbows on his knees. He loosely intertwined his fingers together and he looked at me.

"And what did you say?"

"Nothing." I groaned, regretting not saying anything because who knew when I would see him again. "I just left! I got in my car and started driving, and I ended up here."

I buried my face in my hands and sighed.

"And now I don't know what to do."

"You think he's right?" Stiles asked. "Do you think you need to let him go?"

"What?" I asked in disbelief. "Absolutely not. Why would I want to do that?"

"I don't know." Stiles admitted, now leaning on his hand behind him and playing with his hair. "So are your plans for the rest of the night just to drive around?"

"Dunno." I shrugged. "I need to get my mind off of him- things... everything."

Stiles got up and grabbed his keys off his nightstand. He slipped on a pair of shoes and walked to the door. Before he walked out he looked back at me and leaned against the door frame.

"So let's go."

"What?" I asked, kind of confused.

Stiles looked at me like I was dumb. "You said you wanted to get your mind off everything. Well, so do I. I can't sleep... so let's go."