S1E1 (pt 2)

"So the original vampires are at mystic falls."

"You should come back and help us out with these oldies"

"I can't right now Damon. I think there's something going on in beacon hills."

"Right. You have to protect your lover boy at all costs."

"Will you stop? Stiles and I are just friends."

"Yeah ok sure."

"Hey is anyone sitting here?" I looked up to see Allison and Lydia taking a seat on the bleachers next to me.

"No you're good." I smiled. I put my phone back to my ear,

"Damon I have to go. I'll talk to you later. Please be careful."

"Awe you love me."

I hung up the phone and saw Scott in the goal. 'Oh god here we go' I thought.

"Who is that?" Alison asked me.

"Him? That's Scott McCall. He's one of my best friends." I told her. "He can't play lacrosse to save his life." I added

She laughed as the coach blew his whistle. All of a sudden Scott started clutching his helmet. It looked like he was struggling. One of the boys threw a lacrosse ball at him and it struck his helmet. Sending him back into the goal. That received a lot of 'ooh's from the audience and laughs from the team

"See?" I muttered to Allison with an unamused expression on my face.

The next boy in line threw a ball and Scott caught it no problem. Stiles cheered. He began catching the balls left and right. And stiles became his cheerleader. I didn't. I was more focused on how 'Scott McCall; the worst lacrosse player in history' could suddenly get that good.

"He's actually pretty good" Allison decided. And Lydia agreed. I went down to the bench where stiles was and I pulled him towards me.

"What's wrong with him." I said as Jackson was getting ready to make a shot.

"What do you mean?! Is there something wrong being that good at lacrosse?" Stiles asked.

"For Scott? Yes. Very. It's literally almost impossible." I said, watching Scott catch Jackson's throw. Stiles jumped up and started cheering. I pulled him back down.

"Ok maybe that's a little impossible.

<•>

"I hear stuff I shouldn't be able to hear. Smell stuff I shouldn't be able to smell." Scott said as we navigated through the woods.

"Smell things. Like what?" Stiles asked clearly unamused.

"Like the mint mojito gum in your pocket."

Stiles started rummaging throwing his jacket. "I don't even have any mint mojito.." he stopped as he pulled out a barely wrapped piece of gum out of a pocket. Stiles looked puzzled and followed after Scott who started walking away.

"So all of this started with a bite." Stiles stated. I stopped where I was as it just hit me.

Scott was turning. He was a werewolf. My Bestfriend will have to be chained up every full moon just so that he didn't kill stiles. Or bite me... Stefan had told me that the only cure for a wolf bite was the blood of an original. Klaus Michaelsons blood.. if I was going to stay in Beacon Hills with a werewolf for a friend then I was going to need some of his blood. I would need to text Stefan or Damon later and tell them what's going on.