Part 21

Author's pov

Riddhima was still in trauma after what she heard from the stranger uncle, she donated blood while tears were continuously falling down her cheeks.

V(sadly): Sweetheart! 

She looked at him with her moist eyes and he cupped her face between his palms. 

V: Don't cry! 

R(still stunned): Vansh! it really matches!  I & Angrey, are siblings!  I can't understand anything. How can she be so cruel? and WHy? Why Can't I remember? 

V: you are panicking now, and it's not good for you, please try to calm yourself.

R: Angrey didn't know too about it !!

V: You didn't hear uncle? He took a promise from us requesting not to reveal anything to him. Now, Wipe your tears and come to see him. 

She nodded her head and walked across the door, but the moment her eyes fell on him, they started watering again. 

Ang: Babhi, Why are you crying? Do you think it's your fault? Boss, Babhi is always emotional, Tell her not to worry because I am stronger than what she thinks. 

Shockingly, she hugged him and wept while Angrey hesitated, He knew that he always treated her as his sister but afraid of a misunderstanding between him and his boss. So his eyes traveled to Vansh's direction only to find him smiling weirdly which encouraged him to reciprocate the brotherly hug. 

R(emotional): I am so happy today Because whatever I was feeling was right about you Angrey! 

Ang(confused): means? 

R(covering up): I mean when I requested your help, I was so right about you being the perfect person to support me. And I am thankful that you did. 

Ang: Babhie, it's my duty to protect you, So mention not. 

 V(frowned): But What I can get is the fact that Vyom's last name is Agarwal, right? Yeh Mehra kese Ban gaya Riddhima, You don't know his last name?

R: No, I am sure he was Agarwal!

D: He is an illegitimate child of Mr.Mehra, In front of the world, he is Agarwal but in fact he is Mehra, They wrapped up the matter very well but I got to know. 

R(hesitantly talked with him): How did you know? 

D(gave her an emotional look): Accidentally, I was at the right place on the right moment.

Ang: Why didn't you tell me earlier when I met you? If you did, Boss wouldn't have been attacked.

D: Vansh's state wasn't due to the poison, because Vyom poisoned the drinks and put the antidotes in the dish which only Riddhima ate, He didn't know that I changed the glasses when he was pretending to be making Vansh jealous. So it wasn't Poison's effect but just a chemical reaction. I am sorry I wanted to catch Vyom red-handed, therefore I couldn't share the plan with you.

Fb starts

Deep reached the truth about Riddhima, and was shocked to see Angrey there as well, But before he goes he heard a conversation of someone on the phone. 

Man2: I have news for you, They are going to Mauritius, There your mission will be so easy.

Man2: Tomorrow in the morning.

Man2: Vyom, Don't forget your promise, You'll get Rid of Vansh for me and get Riddhima, I don't care what you'll do with her, but Vansh has to die, got it? Use the Mauritius trip and do the work properly.