Part 28(last)

Many months later

Angrey was going worriedly walking around, vansh said after half an hour: you are giving me nausea, can't you sit?

Ang: I can't Bhai! How may I? She suffered a lot during the pregnancy, I am afraid!

R: angrey Bhai, calm down! Your fear will not help!

Ang: didn't you see babhi how much pain she bore?

Riddhima eyed vansh, he was scared as well but he could mask his feelings if only she didn't know him well!

She placed her hand on his making him look at her: she'll be alright!

He nervously nodded his head looking at the cry of the baby! A wide smile of astonishment breaks into their faces!

The nurse came out holding the baby: it's a boy!

Ang: how is my wife??

N: she is totally fine and the baby is healthy!

Ang: thank you so much!

Deep came fast and hugged his son: congratulations! Finally, you became a father!

Ang: thank you, dad!(to the nurse) Can I hold him?

The nurse gave him the baby boy who was sleeping pouting!

D: such an adorable baby! he reassembles Ishaani too much, the carbon copy of her!

V(extending his arms so that Angrey gives him the baby): hello baby,I am your Vansh uncle! Welcome to the family! You made us wait for a very long time!

R: vansh,I want to hold him too!

V: no! He wants to stay with his uncle!

R: Vanshhh!

V: your wish!

He gave her the baby only to start cry, vansh, angrey and deep laughed while she pouted: not fair, baby! You are already teaming up with him against me!

Ang: but soon you'll have someone teaming up with you too, right?

She smiled holding her belly and smirked at Vansh: definitely! Be very sure of it, Mr.Raisinghania!

V: we will see Mrs.Raisinghania!

R: but Bhai, we won't be calling him " baby" forever right?

Ang: mmm let is for the right time! Now I will go to see ishaani!

She was exhausted after the painful experience she went through that last for so many hours before she delivers her son! She smiled at Angrey who came with their boy and placed him near her. 

Ishaani with tears kissed her baby softly: Thank you for completing our family, Baby !!

Angrey kissed her forehead: Thank you for being strong and making me a dad. I love you! 

I: I love you more, Both of you, My boys!

He chuckled looking at the baby's angelic smile while his eyes still closed!

Days Later

Riddhima was roaming around the mansion checking the preparations While dadi shook her head at her: She is still running around even in this state! 

S(exhausted): Dadi, I am tired of telling her to stop but she is so stubborn just like Bhai! But this is funny (Pointing toward her brother who was behind Riddhima all the way)

V: Riddhima, I told you to rest now!

R(to the servant): Ram Bhaiya, Tell your Vansh sir to go and work as I am not interested!