Part 3

Anu: Angre, What's this? I said I called him myself.

Anupriya said in an attempt of distracting his concentration to her, While he eyed her respectfully.

An: Mme, it's boss's orders, especially after the shootout.

Anu: But we know who was behind it, right?

V: Right mom, and As far as I know, We should be more alert now. but Angre, just let him in.

An: Ok boss.

He said while returning the identity card to Devraj uff Kabir.
They walked away upstairs and then vansh turned around to see his wife in Dsr's arms, and he goes back to them and pulled her behind him.
V: Mr.DsR, how dare you lay your finger on my wife?
She opened her eyes widely and then touched his arm softly.
R: Actually, I slipped.
He looked at her in disbelief and then at the man.
V: you are always falling everywhere although God gave you eyes to see with.
He said it and move to his study room leaving her blinking at his retreating figure.
V: Angrey, I want you to confirm something.
Ang: order me, boss.
V: ****************
R's pov
What does he mean by that statement? That I am falling on purpose? And instead of saying thanks to the man, he got angry, ajeeb aadmi!
R: thank you and sorry for the misunderstandings.
And goes too, anupriya asked kabir.
Anu(whispering): do you know how adventurous this plan of yours? And how do you intend to make him trust her?
Dsr: jealousy, it burns the arrogance into ashes and brings out the real feelings.
Anu: vansh and jealous? It will be the ninth wonder of the world. He is always keeping his emotions under his control.
K: Mom, you didn't see how he shows his rights on her.
Anu: because he is possessive about everything he owns, no one dares to eye it. It's not jealousy.
She realized they are talking in the hall and anyone can hear them although they were whispering.
Anu: kabir, we'll talk after the beginning of the function as everyone will busy.
Dsr: ok Mom.
Ishaani was in her room fuming that her wedding was fixed. She wanted hard to hate Riddhima for it but she knows that it wasn't her fault. She doesn't like it because Riddhima is middle class, however, it doesn't mean she will bully her for nothing.

Riddhima came to Ishaani's room knowing very well that she will hate to see her at that time.
R(hesitating): ishaani, I know you hate me & I am no one to advise you, but believe me, it was just a misunderstanding and I didn't kill Sunny.
I: shut up Riddhima, do you think that I'll believe this nonsense?
R: **************
V's pov
I was so involved in some files, it was important work even though Ishaani's marriage is going on I have to take care of it too. Suddenly I remembered Riddhima, how he touched her that wedding planner! It made my blood boil. She is Mrs.Raisinghania, but she defended him. I tried to calm myself and focus again on my work but seems like my wife had another pov. She came dressed up perfectly in a red dress, I held the gift I was intending to give her, a waistband, I don't know why I bought it for her and I can't understand my feelings. but I want to go with the flow, for the first time, I don't want to doubt her anymore.
R:VAAAANSSHHHH
V: I still need my ear, why did you shout like that.
R: I was talking with you but I don't know what happened to you.
(Touching his forehead) are you sick?
Author's pov
He tried hard to hide his smile from being shown on his face.

V: I am ok, chill, I was thinking about some work issues. Yes? What you were saying?
R: you have to get ready for the engagement.

He stood in front of the cupboard confused about which one he will wear, they are many outfits that suit the color which Riddhima was wearing.
R: the one on the right is perfect.
He smiled and go inside to put on the sherwani she chose.
He came back from the washroom and they had an eye lock.

R's pov
Why can't I divert my gaze from him? Did I forget kabir? No no, I am not a traitor, I have to find proof against him.
R: come when you're ready, I will go first.
V: but
R: please, I have a headache.
V: why didn't you tell me? I will bring some medicines.
No vansh, please, stop being considerate, you are making it harder for me to use my mind against you.
V: Do you want me to tell the family that you can't attend the ceremony?
Dadi will understand.
R(held his hand to stop him): I am fine.
V: pakka?
R: yes.
V: I have something for you.
R: what?
V: I saw it and I thought it will suit you.
Author's pov
He took out the waistband with had flower symbols on it. she was in awe of its beauty. He asked her through eyes whether he should help her and she gave him her consent. he moved his hand on her waist brushing it gently while she closed her eyes so lost in the moment. He eyed her response and knew very well that whatever the feeling was, it is from both sides.

He came closer to her hair inhaling her fragrance keeping his nose buried into it, he craved for more but knew better than surrendering to his emotions. He back away from her.
V: riddhima?
R(still closing her eyes): mmm
V: open your eyes
She was damn embarrassed due to her stupid attitude. What was she waiting for?
V: did you like it?
She widened her eyes at him.
R: no
V(confused): you didn't like the waistband?
R(realizing): no no I like it.
V: I think you are really not well.
He left the room and she smacked her head, she misunderstood his question that he was asking her whether she liked their closeness or not. She burst out laughing and then followed her husband downstairs.

The hall
Anu: wow, Mr, Devraj Singh Rathor, I am impressed with the decorations.
Dsr: thank you Mme, I am so fond of the perfection in everything I do.
V: I am sure you do.
The engagement started and Ishangre exchanged the rings, but the strange thing was that Ishaani didn't throw tantrums about it.
V: wow, Ishaani, and quiet? Unbelievable combination.
R: you can thank me later Mr.Raisinghania.
V(surprised): what spell you used?
On the other hands
In order not to be doubted by others, Anupriya and Kabir we're maintaining distance from each other. Then She came and stood near him holding her phone, he eyed what she was doing.
" kabir, don't do anything stupid, the CCTV cameras are all around the mansion, we'll be caught"
She wrote it and showed it to him.