Part 25

Author's pov

Later

Riddhima and Vansh wanted to go and bring Ishaanre but Angrey insisted on not disturbing themselves as They will come alone. 

On the other hand, Deep was at his house arranging his clothes to go from that city forever! His decision of meeting his son was so wrong, and spoiled his life! He took his son's picture: You were always my son! I pushed you on that day, Not because I got to know that you are not my son, But I was so hurt! 

Fb starts

He was excited to come back to his wife and his son who loves him so much! only to get a call from his brother to come urgently to meet him, His brother Veer! He went toward his house, Knocking smilingly! 

D: What Bhai, Did you miss your brother? 

Ve(seriously): I have something important to tell you! 

D(worried): Did something happened? Is Babhi fine? did something happen to Riddhima? Or Ishita (His wife)??? 

Veer's wife, Jenny came silently looking at her husband which increased his tension: Babhi, Please tell me! You are scaring me! My son, Is he fine?? 

je: Actually, We left Riddhima there as she insisted to stay with you and (She couldn't complete and looked at her husband)

Ve: the next day, as usual, She was narrating what happened there, then She told us that her uncle is staying in her aunt's room as he is scared! 

D(sighs): You scared me Bhai! So what's wrong with it! If she saw me there?

Ve: When you were traveling, She told me that! 

D: Bhai, They are kids, How could she see me when I am not there ?? 

Ve: I have never said that she was talking about you !! 

D(not realizing): What??? 

Ve: It means you are not the "uncle" she was talking about! 

D: How many uncles she has? if not me then (The silly smile vanished ) Yash??? No, it's not !! (Started getting angry) we can not accuse them just because a little girl said that ok !! 

Ve: Exactly, Therefore (He showed him his phone) I was getting crazy, and I am sorry to say that I kept an eye on them! I can't let you be fooled more! I want to tell you that whatever you hear now, Please don't punish Angrey for it, He is an innocent kid! 

D: what are you saying? why will I punish my son for that cheap woman ??? 

je(Putting her hand on his shoulder): Because he isn't your son! 

D(shouts with red-eyes) : BABHIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!! I didn't give anyone the right to talk about my son!

Jenny simply looked at Veer who played the video of their whole conversation, How they fooled him for years !!

Deep broke down there: It means even the son whom I love is not mine? I have no one ??? ALl that I lived for years was fake???? 

Ve: No! It's not! I told you not to punish Angrey, He is not at fault! This is what I feared! I was so hesitant because I knew Angrey will be the one who is punished! 

D: He is not my son, Do you get that? 

He was going and Veer tried to hold him back but he couldn't, as his anger reached its peaks.