Part 26

Author's pov

Ishaani and Angrey decided to spend few days with Deep, thus their stuff was sent to them while the family was happy with how everything came back to normal.

D: thank god everything is fine now, the bad chapter is ended!

R(hugging dadi): yes dadi,I am happy now I have my own brother! I wanted always to have my family and bappa fulfilled my wish!

V: did you hear that, dadi? It means she doesn't consider you all her family!

R: not true, dadi!  I have always considered you the family I craved to have, I am just happy to know that Angrey is my brother! Although my parents were wrongly murdered by that woman!

: I am sorry babhi!

She looked toward Angrey who apologized to her!

R: angrey? What are you doing here? Weren't you supposed to be at Uncle's place?

Ang: I didn't find ishaani's vitamins in our stuff , therefore I came personally to take it!

Vansh smiled seeing his friend's care toward his sister!

Ang: no matter how many times I apologize, it won't be enough! And it won't return what you've lost!

R: angrey, you are right! The apology is of no use because you did nothing wrong! You have been wronged yourself Bhai! You are my Bhai! And I am happy about it!

Ang( as if just realizing it): yes, you are my sister! I have always had brotherly feelings toward you! Still, your parents' death is because

R: Not you, and I am sure my parents are at peace! 

They hugged each other and then Angrey looked at Vansh!

Ang: I have to apologize to you too for being such a bad friend, being your best friend,I didn't believe you and misbehaved with you! I am sorry!

V: naaaa! A brother can never be angry at the other one! I am sorry to lose my cool as well!

Ang: No, It's a brother's duty to get his brother to the right way when he is lost, and this is exactly what you were trying to do! 

D(smilingly): God bless you!

S: What a relief!  Angrey, Come I will help you to find the vitamins! 

He went with her while Vansh whispered in Riddhima's ear: so? 

R: So? 

V: what is the plan sweetheart? 

R: Which plan "sweetheart"? 

V(huffed): You know!

R(blinked innocently): I don't know!

She knew about what he was talking but she wanted to tease him for his previous behavior! 

V(to himself): I am sure you know but you are acting! 

R(to herself): I know but I'll teach you a lesson so that you listen to me next time! 

 V & R(to themselves): we'll see! 

Riddhima avoided Vansh for the whole day, whenever he stood near her she comes with an excuse and runs the other direction! 

V(crossing his arms over his chest seeing her already asleep): Seriously? Since when she sleeps early? I am sure she is deliberately avoiding me! But I have a way to bring her back to me! 

He went toward her and started waking her up : Riddhima !! 

R(who was awake): mmmm

V: Riddhima!!  wake up !!