Part 8

Author's pov

Riddhima went to the room after discussing with Kabir, and Vansh, gave Angre the phone the moment he understood what was happening around him, he walked away, Angrey
Tried to stop him but in vain.
Ang: Boss, Maybe there's something we don't know about it.
V(pained): I don't want anyone to know about it Angrey, their punishment will be given by me.
Angrey observed his boss aka brother as he was leaving.
Vansh came inside the room and she eyed him.
R: vansh where were you?
He didn't answer her and she frowned.
R: Vansh
V: I am tired & I want to sleep.
His behavior was odd but she didn't give up.
R: do you have a problem?
V: Actually, I was searching for something for a long time, I wanted to find it badly, but now that  I found it, I feel sad, it turned out that although I looked for it, I wished deep inside not to find it as I expected it to be.
R(confused): I didn't get you, what did you find? And what did you lose?
V: round.
R: round?
V: yes of a game, thanks to someone close to me.
He has known that he is giving her information more than he should, but the feelings of being fooled were affecting him, luckily she didn't understand the twisted meaning of his words.
R: but who?
V: good night.
He left her more confused and scared of her secret to come out. she couldn't sleep as her heart was pounding fast, but why?
R(to herself): why am I so afraid of the truth to come out? Not because I want to live, of course, I don't want Vansh to hate me, So did I fell in love with him? Impossible! And what about Kabir?
With who I am in love? Kabir or Vansh? Vansh!

She went to his sleeping figure and kissed his cheek.
R: Vansh, I know we start it the wrong way, but now, I will not lie to you anymore, I won't ask you anything, because I trust you.
She marched to her bed and slept.
The morning
Riddhima woke up only to find Vansh Ready and sitting near her. Memories of him threatening her came to her mind, and she gasped.
V: what happened, sweetheart?
R: sweetheart?
V: today is a very important day, as I got to know about someone.
R(afraid): who?
V: come on sweetheart, not now, by the way,  I brought gifts for you, but I won't give it to you, now.
R(sweating): gifts?
He took his handkerchief and started wiping the sweat on her forehead.
V(smirking): Mrs.Raisinghania doesn't look good with a fearful face.
R: Why? 

V: Come, Sweetheart, I am your husband, so I have to keep my wife happy.

She got very bad vibes about it, She prayed to almighty that Vansh has no clue about her secret.

V: Sweetheart, Your tiny mind, don't stress it so much, (slapping her face gently) Get ready for today.

R(afraid): Why? 

V: Ishaani's marriage of course.

R(sigh): Okk

V: And Maybe someone's truth will be no more hidden.

R(gasped): What did you mean? 

V: Surprise, sweetheart, And I am not supposed to tell.

Sia came and knocked on their door, Vansh opened for her and bend to her.

S: Good morning, Bhai.

V: It wasn't so good till you come (eying Riddhima) Hai na sweetheart?

R: H...Ha

S(smilingly): Stop pampering me, Both of you, Get ready, we all are waiting downstairs.

V: Sure, AFter all (locking his eyes with Riddhima's) Today is so special, Let's go, Sia, Riddhima will come later.

They found Anupriya walking downstairs and she asked Vansh.

An: Vansh, Did they fix the problem? 

V: Let me check, mom.

He walked to Angrey who was waiting for him.

V: I am making you work even on your wedding day.

Ang: Boss, I know what is happening, And I am in. The workers from the company will come soon.

V: Good, Your marriage will be in the evening, I prefer if they repair it before.

Ang: Sure.

Riddhima came down and she was so anxious to see Vansh smirking at her. She wondered whether he got to know about her.

V: Mom, Actually I knew about a traitor (looking at Riddhima) Who was so close to me.

An(noticing his gaze on Riddhima): Is it? 

V: yes, and I got to know something very interesting, my enemy is inside my house.
Riddhima and anupriya were frightened.
V: let us resume our breakfast, then I will introduce my enemy in front of you all.
Riddhima couldn't eat, she was shuddering, and Vansh had his breakfast colly.
The workers arrived and he signaled Angrey to show them their work.
He suddenly looks forward and they waited for his announcement about the mysterious enemy.
V(loudly with his commanding voice,): DEVRAJ SINGH RATHOR, I admit your courage!
K(acting): what happened Mr.Vansh, did I committed a mistake?
V: why beating around the bush, devraj, opss Kabir!
Kabir, Anupriya, and riddhima were stunned more than the other members while Tanu smirked.
Pointing the gun on his forehead.
V: playing dirty as usual, sneaking into other's house, inspector!
He removed his fake beard and hair.
V: you didn't think that maybe this small mistake of yours will be your last?
R:  Vansh?

V(smirking at her): Sweetheart, Didn't I tell you ki dhoke ki aukaat Nahi ki Vansh ka mazaak bana de, aur dhokha dene vale ki itni mazal Nahi ki dokha de aur bach nikle, Then How could you think Kabir that you'll run with it? 

It was all she needs to know that he knows about her, He discovered the truth, And it's time to get punishment. He has every right to give her punishment but he can't become a real killer.

She wanted to talk but he hushed her and she couldn't utter a word. Anupriya took the knife from the table and hid it.

K: I came here to prove that you committed the murder.

V: And? Did you prove something? Nothing? Disappointed, kabir! My hope was so high that Maybe after all the efforts to change your look and come here as a wedding planner, I thought you'll find at least something.
K: bakwaas band karo, one day, I will find it, and then you'll be in my police station where you deserve to be.
He lifts the hand with which he held the gun and pointed toward him.
V: safe journey, Kabir.
Suddenly the smoke filled the mansion and they started coughing, nothing was visible.
V(shouted while coughing): who is there?? Angrey, see who is doing it?
Ang?? Why aren't you responding??
When the vision became clear, they found a grey unconscious, and they were shocked to see that Vansh and kabir both are captive. Masked men were pointing guns at everyone.
Man1: Vansh Raisinghania, our boss will be very happy to see your corpse along with his other enemy, inspector kabir.
V(yelled): how did you enter my house?
Man2: think about your life which will be ended after a few seconds.
V(with hatred): You are not the one who decides whether I will die or not, it's my choice.
Man1: let's see then.
The first man took a few steps back and lift his pistol toward Vansh, while the other man held it in Kabir's direction.

An(to herself): my son, they will kill him, I have to do something fast.
R(to herself): I can't see Vansh dying, no please god.

A bullet was shot and they shouted terrified with the sound which echoed in the mansion.

N:Be ready guys to get rid of me for few days, I will miss you, I don't know if I will be able to write tomorrow, thank you for the support and love which you gave to my stories.