Part 24

Author's pov

Angrey looked at Vansh trying to control himself: She is my wife! 

V: You were about to hit her! 

Ang: Then I need a punishment right? (He punched the wall )Is it enough, Bhai? Maybe it's not (He hit it again and again till Riddhima held his arm) Leave my hand Babhi !! I am going to punish myself for causing my pregnant wife's bad condition! and endangering hers and our baby's life! 

R(furious): I had enough of you both !!! I kept trying to calm you down,  But God damn it, Vansh she is his wife and he is going to see her, got it ??? (Vansh eyed her in disbelief but she totally ignored him transferring her attention to Angrey) And you? I agree you were broken as you loved your mother so much, Still What about your wife ad your baby? How can you be this careless??? She thought you won't come back and panicked! (He looked painfully at the door) Have you ever seen Ishaani panicking over something? Never !!! She panicked because she loves you !!! and now you are in the mood of losing the love you were craving to have! If one of you creates a scene inside, I will really get mad !! (Pushed them away from the door) Now follow me silently !! 

Vansh and Angrey both didn't argue with her and simply followed her inside the room. 

Angrey held her hand and kissed it: I am so sorry! I have lost my mind Yet How could you think I am going to leave you? I was so upset and wanted to stay away so that I don't do something wrong! I promised to protect you However I failed! (His tears fell on her hand)

: Yes, That's why I am going to beat you black and blue! 

Ishaani said as she opened her eyes, Angrey smiled: Ishaani! Are you okay? 

I: What do you think you, idiot? I will spare you? No, let me stand and I swear I am going to hit you badly! 

Ang: Be ok and do whatever you want! Hit me as you wish! 

I: Do you have any ideas How scared I was? What kind of thoughts came to my mind? 

Ang: I am so sorry !! (Intertwining their hands) I can never think of going away, Leaving my lifelines behind, I love you both so much, My past was a wound, and When I heard the truth, the wound started bleeding again! I wanted badly not to believe my mother's truth, My truth! I was so ungrateful toward dad whom I am not even his son! 

I: Shut up! 

Vansh was pulled out by Riddhima to give them a private space and let them solve their differences. 

V: what are you doing, Riddhima? I don't want him to stay with her! Because he is the reason in the first place!

R: shut up! and LIsten to me! 

V: Riddhima !! 

R: what???? 

V: let me go, I want to check on Ishaani! 

R: Her husband is with her ! and he'll take care of her! You don't need to go! She needs him not us now!

V: I won't let him near her, She is there due to him! If he has listened to us, Things wouldn't have gotten worse. 

R: About listening? I guess now someone else needs to improve his listening skills! just think, If a misunderstanding happened between us, and Angrey Bhai stopped you from seeing me, Will you accept it? 

V: Never! No one will interfere between us! We'll handle everything ourselves (He said then found a wide smile on her face, He realized he lost his temper and wasn't thinking wisely) Damn !! You are right! 

R(smilingly): finally! 

V: let's go inside now! 

R: Again??? 

V: just to check on them (she gave him a doubtful look) I promise! 

Back to Ishaangre

I: this child is not yours, what if he does mistakes in the future, Will you stop considering him yours? 

Ang: Never!! Because he'll need me to be with him! 

I: the same way you need your dad, and he needs you too! He was hurt in the past, yet he couldn't hate you for the other's mistakes! (Cupped his face) You are not her son! You are Deep uncle's son! 

His hot tears wettened her hands and she wiped them moving her hands to hold his then placing them on her stomach. 

I(softly): He wants his dad to be happy, wants to be pampered by his grandfather, Won't you do it for him? 

Ang(emotional): ANything for both of you! 

They joined their foreheads then went closer to each other, Ishaani confessed: I love you, Angrey! 

Vansh and Riddhima who witnessed the whole scene were surprised to hear her confession. and Riddhima took him away again. 

V: You became so fond of pulling me with you! 

R: we'll see them later, Now, Wooowww she confessed !! Ishaani confessed that she loves Angrey! I am still not believing it! 

V(teasingly): "The confession " word reminds me of a sad night!! I shall just kill Vyom for spoiling it! 

Riddhima blushed heavily remembering the night they were about to consummate their marriage! 

R: Your mood changes pretty fast!

V: Because I am so happy now! (Held Riddhima's hand) Let's Go sweetheart leaving the lovers alone! the family will be so confused and worried! 

R: You are right! 

V: Besides, someone has to pay for his conspiracies and cheat, Ain't It sweetheart? 

R: VR mode is on, I like it! Let's see what he has in store for us! 

He gave her a side smile going inside his car whilst she joined him heading toward home.

Later

Vansh stood narrating everything about Angrey being Riddhima's sibling, and What they pass through for the last days, and How Deep, Riddhima and Angrey saved his life, or else he would have been dead. 

D: But Beta, who wanted to kill you? 

V: Wrong question, Dadi! Vyom's reason, I could understand it very well, But you shall rather ask How did he get much information about us? 

D: you think someone close to us did it? 

V: If he was close, He wouldn't have plotted against the family, Hai na Chachu? 

Rudra's face was paled, And Vansh went to him with a sinister smile: I thought of many methods of punishments, But then finishing my enemy will make him have a peaceful death, Therefore INSPECTOR SIR 

The police came, Vansh completed: Arrest this man, The pieces of evidence against him is enough for him to never see the sun for many years! as a good nephew, I want to bid by to my uncle! (He hugged him whispering) Don't be so happy! Inside the Jail, I will make the rest of your life Hell, Don't forget my words ever, (sarcastically) Chachu! 

Rud: Noo !! No !! 

But He was taken shouting realizing now that He is on Vansh's blacklist, and He will definitely Punish him! 

Chachi went to Vansh and sat on her knees: Please,  forgive him, I will guarantee to you that he won't do anything wrong this time! 

V(smirked): Who said he is leaving alone? You, the trio kept plotting and I kept forgiving you, But now, Inside my mansion, You don't have a place! Aryan's right will be given to him, and You can carry on your hatred out of here! Start arranging your suitcases or else You'll find everything thrown out! (She wanted to speak) I advise you not to do any drama more, Or else Even his so-called rights that it is not actually his, But my charity, Will be taken! 

This sentence was enough for Chachi to stop doing the drama and pulled her son with her to arrange their clothes.

This story is about to end, Thank you for the support, DEars.