Part 18

Angrey was wondering why that man was there.
Angrey's pov
Is he following me here? It can't be a mere coincidence! I have to know the reason why, but they can't see him.
Author's pov
Ishaani noticed the disturbed look on Angrey's face for the first time. And decided to ask him.
I: what's wrong, Angrey? Did something happen?
Ang(smiled): nothing.
I: do you know angrey? I've known you for years, but today I discovered a thing very important about you.
Ang(frowned): kyaa?
I: that you are a terrible liar, that's why don't lie at least in front of me, I understand that anyone has his own secrets that he doesn't want it to be shared with anyone, but I am here if you need someone to hear you.
She placed her hand in his trying to show that she is by his side.
Angrey kissed her hand and put his head in her lap.
Ang: you are right, it's terrible, I wanted to run away, but it seems as if it's following me.
I: I don't understand!
FB starts
man: get out of here, you have no place here!
A boy cried bitterly while looking at the man in front of him.
Bo: please, no, don't do that!
The man pushed him and he fell down on the ground.
FB ends
Angrey has tears in his eyes and she wiped them while he buried his face in her stomach crying.
Ang(to the baby): I promise to never let you alone, baby, I will fulfill all your wishes and be by your side till my last breath.
Hearing his words Ishaani was emotional too and kissed his forehead.
I: you heard, baby? Your dad loves you so much & I trust that he will pamper you so much. Oh my god! Then you'll team up both against me!
Ang(smiling): yes, he will obviously be on my side, because I am his sweet dad.

I(with full attitude): Oh hello! Actually, My daughter has to be like me, So fond of fashion! 

Ang: And if it is a boy, then he'll be strong like his dad.

I(teasing him): Ha and he will be knocked down by a girl like you.

Ang: Me? When? 

I(chuckling): When Bhai asked you to take Riddhima out of the house.

Ang(laughing): I didn't expect her to hit me, She is a fighter, I admit it.

I: Yes, She is, Since she stood in front of Bhai, And made him fall for her.

Ang: You don't hate her now? 

I: Not anymore, She helped me so much, I think I started taking a liking to her.

Ang(teasing her): Ohhh I am super shocked! Is that you? Where's my wife? what did you to her? (shouting) Ishaaniiiii are you in there? 

I: Hahaha so funny! 

He laughed and she throws angry glares at him but in the end, she broke into laughter too.

VR'S Room

Riddhima woke up and blushed when she looked at herself, Vansh was holding her as his life depends on her, with his shirt above her knees.She freed herself, and went to change.

After a while,she came out and took a flower, and started caressing his face with it; He smiled holding her by waist.

R: You are awake? 

V: Sweetheart, My sleeping skills are like wolves's, You'll never find me in a deep slumber unlike you.

R(gasped): what do you mean? 

V(kissing her nose): mmm that you are my lazy wife.

R(pouted): first childish and now lazy.