Part 11

Hello guys, I am updating this story more than the other because I think you like it more.

Author's pov
Riddhima stood there not knowing whether she was invited too or not.
Vansh and Angrey moved to go and she comprehends that he didn't mean her too.they reached the door then Angrey came back.
Ang: babhi, why are you still here?
She looked at him surprised then at Vansh's back which was still facing her and then wiped her tears and went with them.
He didn't look at her and sat near Angrey. The journey was silent but the tension aura can be sensed between them.
They reached the house and the family was perplexed.
I(eying riddhima):did she run away?
CH: She disappeared suddenly, where did she go? And where is didi? What did you do with her, riddhima?
V: She is jailed along with her son.
D: Vansh, which son you are talking about? She doesn't have a son.
V: kabir was Anupriya's son, they planned against me, to trap me into a murder case and then take the property.
I: Anupriya?
V: she is unworthy of being called mom, she killed our mom, Ishaani.
I(tears): no it's impossible, she cared about me, and never said no to anything I wished to have. It's a lie, bhai, mom can't be the murderer. Someone trapped her, right sia? Tell Bhai.
He hugged his sister who was sobbing and denying to accept the truth.
V: Ishaani, do you think your Bhai can be fooled? I heard her confession myself. Moreover that I doubted her for few days.
D(crying): my poor Uma was murdered mercilessly, and we supported her killer.
Ar: But bhai, how can you tell with confidence that she did it?
V: since Dsouza's death, I had questions, bring the board, Angrey.
He did as he said, a huge board with notes on it and everyone's pic.
I(wide eyes): what's this?
V: to understand what happened I decided to put the relationship and the heart in a corner, and use only my mind. So all of you were in my suspects, (they looked at him in disbelief but it didn't bother him) he showed them what he had written.

*Riddhima is a spy.
*I sent a message to her partner to come at 6.
*The shootout happened at the same time =} *if it was Riddhima's plan, then why was she attacked many times?
*If it was just the partner's, then he is just using her to reach to me, and kill her.

*Dsouza's death? It was the more strange part, normally psycho people won't take the efforts of explaining themselves moreover that the way of her death is impossible to be done by her. then The time of death was the same time Riddhima had told me that she heard screams.
Suicide note? If she was mental, then her suicide letter won't be considered.
The reports? It can be made easily.
Dsouza's murderer? He was one of four people:

Chachu

Chachi
Aryan
Mom
Vansh explained to them.
CH(shocked): you doubted your chachu, Chachi?
V(warning): Chachi, I love my family, it doesn't mean I don't know what they are able to do, moreover that the doctor who made the reports of Dsouza Vanished suddenly, it took a huge effort to find him, So I had to investigate who is with the fake DSR, And I played Avantika's card.

D(confused): You mean you brought her here? 

V: Ha dadi, I called Avantika who is actually Tanu a secret agent to come and search for the truth.

I: Bhai, I still don't get the point of bringing her here.

V: She asked the fake DSR for a huge amount which he didn't have, And he contacted his partner to give him the money. The same amount was transferred from Anupriya's account. Actually, she was the only one among you all who transferred the money.