Part 20

Author's pov

The hospital

After half an hour of him questioning about her whereabouts, again and again, he stood up.

I: Bhai? what are you doing? You are not well!

V: I want to see my wife, And nobody will stop me. 

Ayaan came there running to Vansh and Ishaani and gave them a new shock.

Ay(panting): Riddhima is in danger, He kidnapped her!

V(shouted): WHAAATTT ? WHOOO ??

Ay(throwing the bomb on their faces): Viom! I saw him taking her!

Another place

R: You are so cheap man, How could you do that? I asked for your help !!

Viom smirked at her while she threw a disgusting look at him.

Vi: Oh darling, Your anger makes me love you more. The thing is that Your husband has to die, I was already in love with you since forever,  jadoo hai tum mein , I was so thunderstruck to find out that you married my biggest enemy, Vansh Raisinghania. I will take away his jaan but I will give him before the pain he gave me. He snatched my dad from me.

R(stunned): You mean you followed us? 

Vi: Of course, I did! My cousin didn't drag me here, actually, I was the one who dragged him with me. 

R: How did you know our whereabouts? 

Fb starts

Scene 1

Another place
A man was looking at the man in front of him.
Man1: so what do you think of my proposal?
The second man thought for a few seconds then nodded his head.
Man2: accepted! Our motive will be soon fulfilled.
Man1: welcome to the team, partner!

It was Viom with Rudra.

Scene 2

His phone rang while he was sitting at his home, and he answered.

Man: Yes?

Man2: I have news for you, They are going to Mauritius, There your mission will be so easy.

Man: Great, when they will be going?

Man2: Tomorrow in the morning.

Man: Great job, I will give you the amount, and our motive will be fulfilled, Rudra. You'll have the property and I will reach my aim soon.

He smirked evilly while he looked forward to the trip.

Fb ends

R(yelled): Tell me who helped you? 

Vi: Shhh baby, He doesn't matter, I want you.

R: You'll never get me, I am only my husband's.

Vi(angrily): Really? Let's see how you'll run away. 

He hovered upon her and approached her to kiss her she moved her head to the side to avoid his touch. She felt him being kicked away and opened her eyes with joy.

R: Thank god you finally came Angrey!

He didn't answer her, she looked at his back while he was hitting continuously the man and Angrey break in the place.