Part 27 (Hot)

Author's pov

Riddhima came back to the house laughing at her weird wish and weirder husband! It warmed up her to know that he'll do anything to make her happy!

She kissed on his cheek: thank you so much!

V(naughtily): nope not there! In case you want to thank me

R(hit his arm): not until you fulfill the other two wishes!

V: anything for my sweetheart!

She took off his jacket and placed her head on his chest: good night, hubby!

He encircled his arms around her: goodnight sweetheart!

They slept in each other's arms peacefully!

Back to Deep's house

The pizza was finally ready and Angrey hugged his dad: Thanks, Dad! 

D: You are welcome! now go before she lost her temper! 

I(from the room): ANGREYYYY I AM HUNGRYYYYYY!! 

D(laughed): Told you ! Pregnant women get mad when they are hungry! Now go fast! 

Angrey entered the room and Ishaani glared at him: You left me hungry for 2 hours! I don't want it now! 

Ang(in disbelief): you were just now shouting that you are hungry! 

I(rolling her eyes): I lost my appetite! 

Ang: Ishaani, Please! 

I(stubbornly): No, I will sleep along with my baby hungry!

Ang: Ishaani! You know very well that I don't know cooking! I tried at first but it was a disaster! (She hid her smile) it wasn't worth eating! And I can't feed you and our baby that rubbish! therefore I sought dad's help to remake it! Please don't be angry now, and Have at least your food! 

Ishaani felt bad for teasing him, he was seriously apologizing helplessly, she turned and hugged him: We are so lucky that you care that much about us! (she placed her hand softly on his cheek) your love took me away from myself, I am changed to a better person, and today I am really proud to be your wife! 

Ang: I love you !! 

I: I love you too! 

They joined their foreheads together in a blessed moment, But it was interrupted by Ishaani pouting:  But I am dying now because of hunger! 

He laughed placing the pizza in front of her: Now finish everything !! 

The morning

Riddhima stretched lazily feeling the cold space near her, with closed eyes: Vansh !! 

She traversed her hand on the bed: Where are you, Vansh? 

She opened her eyes only to get a shock: Where Am I? She wanted to stand up but found a hand and a leg handcuffed with the bed! 

R: WHAATTTTT????? Seriouslyyyy???

Vansh who came inside smiling: Yes, Sweetheart, You are officially kidnapped by your own husband! 

 Her jaws were dropped as she remembered the second fantasy: Waking up and find yourself kidnapped by your own husband! 

R: Oh God! Vansh! You were serious? 

V: Of course I am going to accomplish all that you dreamt of! 

R(laughed): These are fantasies, It's like something you write it because you consider it so unreal!