Part 7

Kabir was looking at his phone continuously waiting for the photos, Then a notification reached him and he opened the message, And looked at Tanu observing her.

T(to herself): Shit!

K: so, this is the truth?

Tanu looked at him and then smiled, He just went away.

He sent a message to Anupriya

"Mom, She is the real Avantika Rathor, I was doubting her for nothing, He confirmed it"

He reminisced how he asked Mishra to go to Devraj Singh Rathor's house as he doubted her being not the real Avantika.

At the same time, Tanu was looking at the message she got from Angrey, That he has already set up everything for her. Vansh and Angrey were still in the study room.

Study room

Vansh smirked while Angrey confirmed what he has expected.

V: So expected move from an imposter, He is trying to over smart us, But the stupid didn't know that The real Mrs.DSR is in a safe place, I reached her and promised her to bring back her husband.

He received a notification from Tanu, and he opened it;

" This imposter contact someone M, He is the one who is helping him outside"

V: Then, We have to be prepared for the next trap.

Ang: What will I have to do boss? 

V: I'll tell you at the right time.

They heard knocks on the door, ad Angrey opened it, He found Riddhima there, She hesitated to speak, And Angrey understood her situation.

Ang: Boss, I am sorry for my last mistake, I will not repeat it again.

R: Yes, Vansh, Please he was so busy with the preparations, Forgive him.

She said innocently that for a moment they felt bad about acting in front of her, But it was needed. 

V: This is my work, Riddhima, And I know how to do it, You don't have to think about it.

Angrey excused himself leaving them alone, She stood there not knowing either to talk or not.

V: Just tell me what you want, Riddhima.

R: Are you feeling well? 

V: I am, fit, and fine. 

R: What a relief! I will go now, Sorry to interrupt your work.

She moved but his hand holds hers, She turned and their eyes met.

V: I am sorry, Riddhima.

R(confused): WHy are you? 

V(to himself): For lying to you & scaring you, (To Riddhima) For being rude sometimes.

R(mumbled): Sometimes? 

V: You mean I am all time rude? 

R(folding her arms): Of course, 23 h, But I am used to it now, It's kind of developed immunity against it. 

V(holding his laughter): You did the right thing Because I am not going to change.

She wanted to tell him that he is already changing but decided against it, He will not like such a statement.