Part 13

Riddhima came to her room and found Vansh shivering with cold, She frowned and put her hand on his forehead. He was burning with fever.

R: Vansh, Can you hear me? 

V: mmm

R: are you fine? 

He opened his eyes and closed it again, not able to see the lights. His face was pale.

R: Wait, I will call the doctor.

He held her hand stopping her.

V: No, The family will be tensed.

R: No way, I will call him, just relax, they are your family and they love you.

V(with closed eyes): don't tell Ishaani & Angrey, we shouldn't make them panic.

She sighs at his over considerate nature, He is thinking of everyone but himself, however, she won't do the same.

She called the doc and waited for him at the entrance, He came and checked his temperature. Therefore he gave him injection to reduce it.

Riddhima sat near him while he was sleeping, feeling the pain while seeing his state.

R(caressing his hair): Vansh, don't ever fall weak, I am used to the strong one who stood like a wall ad protect everyone, You are my strength now. Without you, Riddhima is weak.

She was checking his temperature regularly till she fell asleep near him while holding his hand.

The sun's rays sneak into the room disturbing their sleep, especially Vansh who started opening his eyes slowly and examined his surrounding till his eyes shifted to the hand which was holding his. She was sitting in an uncomfortable position while clutching tightly his hand. The last day's memories revived in his mind, How she took care of him, His sweetheart;

He picked her up in his arms and adjusted her in the bed, she unknowingly pulled him to her, and he didn't have the heart to push her away. 

V(to himself): I have a meeting after half an hour, and it's important.

He eyed her pout while she was sleeping in his arms and he smiled, Taking out his phone, He sent a message to his assistant, then he hugged her and drifted to sleep again ignoring the meeting that he was supposed to attend urgently.

Ishanre's room

Angrey woke up, He took a shower and sat checking his company's files. When suddenly, Ishaani ran to the bathroom and started vomiting, He followed her.

Ang: Ishaani, Are you ok? 

I: I am so dizzy, I feel as if the world is upside down.(holding her head) Angrey, do something, I feel like dying.

Ang(perplexed): I don't know what to do.

I: Then, Don't ask me anything.(she felt like vomiting) Oh no, Please, I don't want to vomit.

Ang: Ok wait ! wait, just smell this lemon fragrance, and I will try to find a solution, oK? 

She nodded and inhaled the lemon which was helping a bit, And he checked the internet for any solution.

Ang(exclaimed): Found it, I will go and make your tea immediately.

He jogged as fast as he could letting her giggle at his cuteness, She felt odd because she found him so cute.