Part 9

Author's pov

Everyone shouted when they heard the sound of the bullet, They looked and got shocked to see Riddhima hugging Vansh. She was shivering in his arms with her eyes closed tightly waiting for her soul to leave her body. Vansh looked at her state while she was trembling with fear. She opened her eyes when she felt that nothing happened. 

R(examining him): Vansh, You're ok I I I (sobbed) w...a...s sc...ared.

Man1: You back off, Or else I will kill you.

R(challenge): I won't, just kill me instead of him.

Kabir looked at her in disbelief and hatred, She forgot him and protecting his enemy.

He pulled the trigger but she didn't move.

V(in his VR tone): Baaasss (the two men stood as obedient children and he stood up) I've found my answers, Angrey, Enough, Get up.

All of them opened their mouth with a shock when Angrey stood up too near his boss who looked at Kabir.

V: You are really in trouble, Kabir.

K(smirking): You gave me many lessons of Betrayal and aukaat and all, What about your wife?

V: Get a hold on your tongue, Kabir, Kahi Aisa na ho that I cut it and gave it to my dogs outside?  Take him to the place I prepared for him (smirking at him) You don't know how beautiful the place, You'll know soon. Take him NOW.

They took him while Anupriya stood up helpless, and Vansh faced Tanu.

V: So you were lying about being his wife? 

T(act along): Please sir, Forgive me.

V(ordering): Take her too.

R: VAnsh, Please.

V: Naaaa, The betrayal can not be forgiven, Lies ad secrets, I can't bear it !!

She gulped her saliva while her heart pounded faster with the pass of time.

An: Vansh, Thank god, You're fine.

V: Don't worry mom, I was just playing a game, I won this round, Hai na Angrey? 

Ang: Yes boss.

I: Bhai, You scared me in this state, And ANgrey, You could have told me in order not to freak out like this.

She went angrily to her room and Angrey followed her.

V: The wedding will be postponed till tomorrow, For the time being, You can go and rest after this hectic day.

D: beta, I am worried about you.

V: Come on dadi, Main hoon na, As long as I am here, I will put everything in his place.

Anu(to herself): He took my son, I will not leave him, You did a huge mistake Vansh, I don't know what I will give you in return. Now, Only one method is left.

V: Mom, Are you fine?

An: Ha beta, I was so concerned about your safety; God listened to my prayers.

He hugged her while she was vowing to seek revenge on him. Riddhima knew that her time in VR Mansion has reached to end, He will never forgive her. She left from there.

Ishaani refused to open the door and Angrey decided to explain to her later.

He and VAnsh went to the study room as usual after making sure that no one is spying on them.