Part 23

Author's pov

Ishaani stood there shocked: how can this be even possible?? Then blood reports??? He is not his biological son still the reports show that they are siblings!  How come!! (They gave her a look)  no! Not that!

V: they were three brothers! And (he tried to find the right words to express) she was cheating him with his brother! 

I: oh God!!!! Oh my god!! I can't believe it! Do you know what will happen to him if he comes to know? I am shivering now!

R: Ishaani! Relax! You are pregnant, it will affect you negatively besides Angrey will surely understand that there is something wrong with you!!

I: how can j ever relax ha? How can I see him suffering because of that cheap woman and just watch him!!

: ISHAANIIII

Angrily Angrey left up his hand but stopped in the middle reminiscing his mother to beg his father!

Ang: don't ever call her that again! Or else our relationship will be finished forever!

Vansh reached the limits and held his collar: don't you dare to threaten her! What did she say wrong? Cheap woman?? She is a bloody cheap woman who slept with the brother of her husband!! (Pushing him) what are you going to do???/fight with us?/hit us? Then go ahead!! Hit the people who truly loved you for her??? Go for it now!!

Vansh was agitated, ishaani and Riddhima tried to hold him but he warned them: don't come in between! You knew me for f*** years!!/knew us very well! I never lie and Ishaani misbehaves but she can never throw such a big allegation on your mom!  You know what? Come with me!

R: vansh no!!

V: I am sorry but he has to be slapped with the reality so that this fake image of his mother can be broken! 

I: Bhai! 

V: I said everybody back off! 

They sat in the car and Vansh drove at a fast speed to an address that Angrey knew very well: Aunt's house? 

V: Yes! You accused all of us, But I don't think you'll doubt her! 

Ang: Bhai, I didn't accuse 

V: save it! You didn't trust us! Now move !! You'll hear everything now! 

Vansh knocked on her door only for a middle-aged woman to open it and smiled: Angrey Beta, It has been a long time since you visited us! 

Ang(bent): How are you, Aunt?

Aunt: I am fine beta! (looking at Vansh) Oh he is your boss, right? How are you beta? 

V: I am fine, Aunt, I am sorry but can we get inside to discuss something important? 

His tone scared her but he was in no mood to let the matter be worst than how it actually is. 

Aunt(looking at their faces attentively): Yes, Come inside! sit! Would you like to have something? 

V: No, we're fine !! I have a request! And I hope that you say the truth! Aunt, we get to know recently about your sister! Why her married life was finished and why did uncle Deep kick her out of the house (Her face was pale while looking at Angrey) Angrey refused to believe him or us!!! He is convinced that uncle Deep is lying! So you are the only choice we have! Please tell him the truth! Say what you know! Uncle said you know everything!

Ang(pleading tone): aunt, please say it's a lie! Say mom didn't cheat on that man with his own brother! And she didn't kill two people! Tell me aunt!!

His aunt: it's a lie!! She didn't!

His aunt said when she saw the broken look on his face unknowingly to her that she'll destroy his life more with that lie!

Ang: I knew it! I knew that they were just falsely blaming her! My mother could never do that! Thank you, aunt!!

He hugged her while Vansh was still in shock because of the way she lied and turned everything upside down!!

V: Angrey!!

He called Angrey when he saw that he was leaving but he didn't give a head to his call!!

Vansh eyed the woman who lied with despise: do you even realize what you did???? by lying to him, You proved us wrong, Because of you, He will have this misunderstanding longer, and Maybe He'll be away from the family he dreamt of Having! 

: Bhaai !! where is Angrey?

The old woman looked at the girl who just came with another stranger girl!

V: He went! 

I: where did he go ? and why????

V(eying Angrey's aunt): Because she lied! She didn't tell him the truth and he left !! 

I: what do you mean by he left? Won't he come back to us? To me?? 

R: Ishaani, He will come! He won't leave as he loves you so much! This stress is not good for the baby! 

Ishaani started breathing heavily: Riddhima! I am in pain !! Ahhhhhhh my stomach! 

The woman widened her eyes seeing blood on the floor: She is bleeding !! Oh my god !! Is she pregnant? 

Ishaani fell in her brother's arms while Vansh and Riddhima screamed: Ishaaaaniiiiiiiiiiiii !!! 

Later

Vansh was walking in the corridor again and again in worry state! He tried to call Angrey but couldn't reach him! 

R: Vansh, she'll be fine! !Nothing will happen to them! 

V: They are so late! Why did they take much time? She is fine right! 

He was still moving looking everywhere till Riddhima stood in front of them ad held him by the shoulder: She is your sister, Strong the same way you are! ANd the baby will be fit and fine too! He has so many people waiting for him eagerly. 

He finally hugged her: I am so worried! 

Encircling her arms around him: I am with you! Nothing will go wrong! 

V(holding her tighter): I hope so! 

Angrey came running there : what happened to Ishaani???

He felt himself being punched right on the face and fell down.

V: why did you come now? !!!!/when you left her alone, you didn't think of her state!

Ang: I am sorry!! Bhai!! I was hurt!! I thought that you were wronging my mom!

R: you thought?

Angrey's aunt came behind him : I have told him the whole truth about the past!! I realized my mistake! I am so sorry!!

Angrey folded his hand while he was still on his knees: I am sorry Bhai! I hurt all of you because of my anger and my blind belief in that woman! I didn't want to believe that I wronged the man he considered me his!! I held that dirty blood of the woman and the man who committed such a big sin! I realize now that he doesn't deserve a bad son like me!

V: then at least you shall try fo be a good father,isn't it? Weren't you the one who came to me and declared with confidence that he can take care of Ishaani and her child?

Ang: bhai, please!! You don't know how the memories of childhood keep stuck jn the mind, or you know very well! You went through the same! Then why did you expected me to be stronger than you?

Riddhima kept her hand on Angrey's shoulder : we all make mistakes and what matter is to learn! (To vansh) it'a not easy to break the trust of so many years, we have to understand his state as well!! Both of you,don't worry!! Ishaanu and the baby will be fine!!

The doc came out: Mr.Raisinghania, The patient's state was critical, but she was saved at the right moment. Keep her away from the stress!!

Angrey couldn't wait to go to ishaanj and sees her however vansh's hand stopped him: you can't Go there!!

Well, I am so sorry for the ignorance this story faced! It was inevitable!