Part 2

Hello guys, since I have already written it, here is the second part.
She arrived there and smiled at angrey.
R: congratulations, I am happy for you and sure that you'll make her happy.
Ang: thank you, babhi.
He walked out leaving them both alone, Vansh eyed her happy expressions.
V: thank you, Riddhima, because of you, a very big problem was solved, you saved our reputation.
R: I am part of the family, Vansh, it's my duty to do the best I can to protect it.
He neared her and kissed her forehead gently.
V: let's go and inform the family about their marriage.
The hall
V: today, I am announcing in front of everyone that Ishaani and Angrey's marriage will take place within the next 4 days.
Anu: but beta
V: Sorry, mom, but this is my final decision.
D: Vansh's decisions are always for the family's well-being.
Anu: ok maa, then I am going to call the wedding planner to come.

Anupriya's room

She looked around the room to make sure nobody was there, and then she called Kabir.

An: Hello, Kabir, I think your plan is going on the correct way, Vansh is slowly trusting Riddhima.

K: It's your son's plan, mom, Did you have a doubt?

An: Not at all, I know how smart my son is. But next? Did you think of something? By the way, Ishaani's marriage will take place within 4 days.

K: Is it? 

An: And I will call the wedding planner now.

K: No, Mom, I have a better plan, tell me first who is the wedding planner you intend to call? 

An: Devraj Singh Rathor, The most famous one in this city.

K: Don't call him, mom, I will come instead.

An: WHAT? ARE YOU CRAZY? DO YOU EXPECT THEM TO WELCOME YOU WITH FLOWERS?

k: No, Mom, I meant as DSR.

An: What if Vansh figured it out? 

K: I will take care of the real DSR before, don't worry.

An: great then. I will be waiting for you.

k: by.

K's place

K: Mishra, I want you to bring immediately Devraj Singh Rathor's details within less than an hour.

Mi: Ok sir.

He goes and Kabir smirked at the plan he thought of.

VR Mansion

Sia came to ANupriya in a questioning look.

S: Mom, where is the wedding planner, shouldn't be here by now? 

she cursed her under her breath and then gave her a fake smile.

Anu: He must be on the way, Sia, Don't take the stress.

S: No, Give me his number and I am going to call him. It's not right to be unpunctual.

Anu: You know what? for your peace of mind, I will go and call him.

S(smiled): thank you, mom.

VR'S ROOM

Riddhima saw the jug of water empty and went to the kitchen to fill it, While going back to the room, she was about to slip and unknowingly she moved fast that the water was splashed on Vansh's head who was sitting on the couch. He turned to face her wet.

R(hiding her smile): I am so sorry, I didn't mean it. It was just an accident.

V: Really? Then wait a second.

She stood there confused about what he was intending to do,  then she felt the water on her.

R: VANSSHHHH SERIOUSLY? My clothes.

He laughed wholeheartedly for the first in front of her, without the facade of the bad man he always put.

V: You did the same for my clothes, sweetheart.

Then he looked at my wound.

V: damn, I keep forgetting that You are injured, I am sorry, please go and change. I will change and come for dressing it again;

I walked through the door of the washroom thinking whether a mafia man has also a heart. The care I see in his eyes can't be just an act or else he would have acted since the first meeting.

Changing into a white dress, I came out to find him still shivering with cold. I took out a towel from the cupboard and approached him.

V: Riddhima, You are hurt, And you don't need to do that I will first change the bandage.
He sat and change it quietly and then holding the towel I tried to wipe his hair but he protested.

R: Shh, you are cold and it's my fault. 

She started drying his hair while his eyes never left her.

V's pov

what are you doing to me Riddhima? Why am I being attracted to you? Why did my eyes refuse to be interested in something else but you? And your eyes, Why it held all this purity in them? 

I was so lost when dadi entered the room and coughed making me conscious about our state. And I stood up.

D(trying to hide her smile): Vansh, Riddhima, I know that you are newly married too, But let all that for later, Can we prepare now for Ishaani's marriage?

We were so embarrassed and I didn't know why I mean We didn't do anything wrong.

V(cough): Dadi, It's not what you think, I was just

D: I understand, beta after all I am your dadi. anyway, come soon.

She walked out and Riddhima throws an angry glare at me.

V: What? 

R: Why did you have to give excuses? 

V: Now, Is it my fault? 

R: yes, because usually, only the people who are doing something wrong give undue excuses.

V: Oh really, I did nothing wrong, I just didn't want her to misunderstand the situation.

R: whatever.

V: Yeah, whatever!

I took my clothes and made my way to the washroom to change as well.

R's pov

I went downstairs and I heard someone knocking on the door, I opened it only to be surprised.

R: Yes, Who are you? 

K: Devraj Singh Rathor, Wedding planner, I was called here to plan Miss.Ishaani's marriage.

Anu: Riddhima, you go, I called him here.

R: Oh okay, Welcome here, Mr. Rathor.

K: Thank you.

He smirked at his mother without Riddhima's notice, in that moment a voice stopped him.

Voice: Who are you? 

k: Devraj Singh Rathor, Wedding planner.

Voice: Give me then, your card Id.

Anupriya looked tensed at her son While the Voice's owner extended his hand waiting for the card identity.