Part 12

Author's pov
R: then, what should I do?
He walked away from her and then spoke.
V: you have to know yourself. But you can't decide a punishment for yourself especially death.
She removed the tears stains from her face then smiled happily.
R(to herself): our relationship is not totally broken, despite being hurt, he doesn't want me dead. (observing his back) Vansh, I will mend everything between us. she noticed his hand were bleeding and panicked.
R: Vansh
He didn't respond to her call, and she took the first aid kit and held his hand. he pulled it away but she was so adamant.
R: I will bear any penalty but please, let me dress your wounded hand.
He eyed her then extended his hand which made her give him a wide smile.

He observed her while she was treating his hand, blowing air on his injury, And then applying ointment on it.

V: It doesn't hurt there, It does here. (pointing toward his heart)

R(while completing her work): I know, And I will heal it, I will do the best I can.

V: Done? 

R: Vansh

He disregarded her and slept on his side but she kept talking.

R: Vansh, I know that I have ruined everything between us, but He fed me lies, and I (she paused and he faced her)

V: And you what? love him so much that you didn't ask yourself why this so-called killer yaanii ki main did not finish you when he spotted you trying hard with full dedication looking for the smallest clue about his crimes. Despite being your husband, You have never tried to trust me. would you have felt very good if I supported my ex-girlfriend against you? Tell me Riddhima! (she lowered her head and he shouted) Give me the damn answer otherwise I am not interested, Goodnight.

He closed his eyes while he felt her lips on his cheek and he opened his eyes with a jerk.

R(smiling): Goodnight.

She slept on her side leaving him behind eying her while she covered herself completely embarrassed and he fought a smile that crept on his face.

V(to himself): let's see, Riddhima, How you will pacify your husband? that night I felt my heart broke when I saw you with him, but even My love for you is strange, so passionate that I didn't accept what my eyes have seen, That's why I prepared a test for you. And the moment you hugged me, All my doubts vanished. You were afraid, so scared however you stood as a shield to protect me, and my sharp eyes can recognize not only the betrayal but also love and loyalty which were reflected in your eyes. But you have to learn to trust me so that no one come between us again. Thank god, I stopped you at the right moment, stupid girl, You told me that you don't believe in guns and roses extremes, however, you chose what you fear the most. Guns!

R(to herself): Vansh, I can't see you in pain, I don't know when I fell in love with you, Maybe after recognizing you well, My heart couldn't help but love you more and more. It's my bad luck, that I made a huge mistake although you warned me to stay away from the cheat. & you asked me not to trust the others blindly. You were right! "Kuch Toh log kahenge logo ka kaam hai kehna", Kabir did this trick with me, He used the trust I had in him and fooled me. I don't know if you reciprocate my love, but all I know that I don't want to be away from you.