Part 16

Author's pov

Vansh entered the room and found his wife dreamingly looking at nowhere lost while smiling. He came slowly behind her and hugged her making her jump.

R(putting her hand on her heart): Vansh, You startled me.

V: I feel jealous, You were daydreaming about something with your husband here, Not fair, Mrs.Raisinghania.

She blushed at the sudden change in his behavior, More romantic & close, But she loved it.

R(leaning her cheek touching his): Did you forgive me for what I did? I know I was so wrong, & unreasonably made so many mistakes.

V: Shhh, it's a past and has nothing to do with our present & our future, You are happy, right? 

R(turning and hugging him): I've never been this happy.

V: By the way, What were you thinking about that you didn't sense my presence here? 

She blushed more and he smirked when he spotted the tickets in her hand.

V(smirking): So my wife is excited to go on a honeymoon with me.

R(hiding): Not at all.

He laughed and hugged her.

V: I am excited too,( She became redder), Oh my tomato, Stop blushing. It's a good chance for us, We'll enjoy our trip to Mauritius.

R(excited): Yes, I wanted always to visit it, But I have never been able to go.

V(kissing her hand): Now, We'll go together to any place you chose.

V(to himself): But I have to stay alert from this new enemy, (looking at Riddhima) I don't want her to be hurt, I will not let anything happen to her, It's good that Angrey will be there too.

R(observing him): Vansh, why do you look anxious? Are there any problems? 

V(diverting her attention): No, Everything is good, We have a flight tomorrow, let's arrange everything.

R: I will do it, I even made a list, I know you are so possessive about your things, so I am going to settle everything for you.

V: If you are going to pamper me, I will be a spoilt husband, And you'll have to do everything. 

She tiptoed and wrapped her arms around his neck smilingly, while she looked at him in the eyes directly.

R: I will always take care of everything you need, We have a common thing, Vansh, We both craved the same thing.

V: Yes, we do, and we'll give it now to each other, No one will separate us.

He learned to take her lips in his but she pushed him playfully.

R: Not now, Mr, I have to organize everything first.

He smirked ad she cursed her slip of tongue.

R: I mean

V: I know, sweetheart, And there's no wrong with it, To anticipate something (winking)

R(blushed): Vansh!

V: Ok ok, Have your time.

Ishanre's room

Angrey was literally frustrated because of Ishaani who was ordering him around.

Ang(mumbled): I don't know when will I finish this packing.