Part 5

Author's pov

Kabir's face was pale while all the attention was on him, he didn't find the words to make a sentence and save himself, He is exposed for sure.

Anupriya was shivering with fear, She was worried about her son's end, and what will Vansh do as punishment for sneaking into his house.

K: I I actually 

Shockingly the woman hugged him tightly, while he stood not understanding why she hugged him.

Wo(whispering): Whoever you are, You have to give me a good amount for saving you, after all, you got rid of my husband, what do you say? 

Kabir has two choices either he gives her what she wants or faces the consequences.

K(whisper): I will give you anything you want, Just keep acting.

V(stunned): What? Why are you hugging him? You don't know each other, right? 

Wo: Devraj, please forgive me for my mistake, I shouldn't have doubted you, I felt joyful when Mr.Vansh invited me here.

K: I was just upset for doubting my love for you, it's ok now, dear.

V(irritated): What's happening here? you literally asked her who she is.

K: MR. Vansh, I think you misunderstood the situation, I was offended by my wife's mistrust, That's why I behave this way.

V: What nonsense!

Da: Vansh beta, it happens between couples, Don't make an issue about it.

Anupriya exhaled finally after holding her breath for a long time.

V: Then, You are staying with us Mrs? 

Wo: Avantika

V: Mrs.Avantika, You can stay here, Mr.Devraj, Show her your room.

k: Thank you very much, Mr.Vansh for inviting my wife.

V: Don't mention it, MR.Devraj You may go.

He walked upstairs with Avantika till they reach the room, They came inside and Kabir locked the room.

K: Who're you?

Av: I am Avantika Rathor, his wife, You kidnapped him, right? 

K: How did you know?

Av: Of course I know, His wife, and a small camera capture you within the kidnapping.

K: what do you want? 

Av: Money!

K: The wife of the best wedding planner in the city needs money?

Av: Ha, because that wedding planner is so stingy, It's the best option I can give you.

K: Ok done, How much? 

Av: ***( lol )

k: what? are you mad? from where I will bring this amount? 

Av: I do not care, Take 5 mins, I am going downstairs if you don't come down within 5 min, I will tell MR. Raisinghania, And I think he will give me more money than What I asked.

She left him there alone and he hit the table angrily, He sent a message.

The hall