Part 17

Author's pov

After many hours, they reached their destination and headed to the resort. Ishaani & Riddhima were excited to explore the place, while Vansh & Angrey preferred to take some rest before.

R(whined): Vansh, Come on, Let's go out.

V: No way, After so many hours of traveling, I need to take a shower first.

Ang: Exactly, Bhai, Even I agree with you on that.

I(glaring at them): We want to go and we'll go, challo Riddhima.

She went with her leaving both the husbands looking at their retreating figures and then at each other.

V(sigh): Let's go behind our crazy wives.

Angrey laughed and marched with his boss to find their wives enjoying the beautiful sight.

I: I have come here many times, But each time, It fascinates me.

R(in awe): I can't express its beauty, wow, (inhaling a deep breath) so refreshing.

I(excited): Do you like waterfalls? 

R: Yes, So much, It gives me peace of mind.

I: perfect, they're so many here, and it's just wow, I am sure you'll fall in love with the place;

V: I know which place she is talking about(keeping his arms around Riddhima's shoulder) So Shall we, Sweetheart?

R: I am super excited to see it.

V(bid them by): Goodbye, I am stealing my wife.
Angrey eyed Ishaani who was joyful and eager to go to the waterfall, and he extended his hand hoping that she won't embarrass him, and to his delight, she put her hand in his.
I: mm I am just tired & need support.
And(holding his laughter at her lie): yeah I can see, let's go.

Riddhima and Vansh reached to waterfall spot and she was mesmerized by the natural beauty.

He hugged her from behind while inhaling her refreshing fragrance, while she examined the gorgeous sight which was in front of her

R: I can't even express in words what I am seeing, It's the most beautiful place I have ever seen.

V(looking at her): Yes, It's so beautiful.

R(excited): hai na? (turning to him and then frowned putting her hand on her hips) I was talking about the waterfall.

V(pecking her lips): My eyes found another more attractive sight, Toh Main kya Karo?

R(hugging him): I don't want this moment to end ever.