Part 10

Author's pov

Anupriya called Mishra on the way and sent him the location to come, She reached an isolated place, And strangely there was no one, no guards, no security! 

Anupriya called Mishra again.

An: Mishra, I smell something odd here, I can't see anyone;

M: but Mme, sir is there, The location tracker indicated that he is there, wait I will come urgently And check.

An: Ok.

She looked at Riddhima who was in deep slumber and then she was startled to hear Kabir's scream inside the place. She ran there and froze on the spot when she found her son's blood all near him.

She couldn't believe the sight of her son's corpse in front of her, She ran to him at fast speed.

An(crying):  KAAAABIIIIIIRRRR, WHAAAT HAPPENED TO YOU? WHO Killed you???? You are not allowed to die and leave your mom alone, Kabir, How will I live without you? 

VOICE: Mrs.Anupriya you are under arrest for committing Inspector Kabir Veer Sharma's murder.

An(not caring about the police officer): My son, I did all for you. How can you go? For whom I did all? 

P.O: Anupriya Ji, The knife is the proof of your crime.

An: SHUT UP, I AM TALKING WITH MY SON, (to kabir) PLEASE BETA

VOICE: MOM??

Vansh stood there looking at the scene in front of him, She jogged and held his collar.

An: You killed my son, I will not leave you.

V: Mom, What are you saying? The inspector was our enemy, He killed my mom.

An(shouted): He couldn't kill her, He was so small, I know that you killed him, I won't spare you.

V: He killed my mother by plotting with someone, Mom, He is a killer.

An(yelled): He didn't,(with hatred) That Uma, I killed her, And today, I will send her dear son to her.

She pulled the gun out of the inspector's hand and shot Vansh, He fell.

An(held kabir in her arms): Beta, you were craving for my love, Now, you are in my arms.I killed him, I did the motive for which you were longing. I snatched everything from him, His mom, Ragini, And his life. One thing is left, Riddhimaa.

The police officer stood there not stopping her, he was looking in a certain direction. She turned to see Vansh, Angrey, and Riddhima.

V: So Anupriya, You confessed your crimes with your mouth, Moreover that the trap you prepared for me, You got trapped instead. Tche tche, (with detest) You killed my mother & Ragini. You don't think it's strange that you raised me up with your poisoning love and you didn't know how much my eyes are sharp, They spare no one. 

An: You bloody murderer, You stabbed my son to death.

V: No no, I did nothing, You threw him in the death hole when you convinced him that he can challenge me. You killed him, Anupriya. And the knife has your fingerprints, right? 

Fb starts

Vansh saw Anupriya taking the knife and approaching the man who was holding Kabir.

V(in his VR tone): Baaasss (the two men stood as obedient children and he stood up) I've found my answers, Angrey, Enough, Get up.

She backed off immediately when she heard his voice, And threw the knife which Tanu take it carefully not to remove the fingerprints.