Part 15

Author's pov
They shared their first kiss together and then they joined their foreheads.
V: never talk about him, I hate him.
Riddhima was crimson red with embarrassment and tried to go but he held her firmly.
V(huskily): what happened to my wife who was complaining about my ignorance? Now my full focus is on you, don't try to run away, you're in my cage, sweetheart.
She looked down shyly and he kissed her forehead.
V: that gift meant the world to me, they snatched her from me and I was dying when I lost her last memory. You remember how much angry I was when you burnt it.
She made him lay on her lap and caressed his hair.
R: I didn't, she was Anupriya, who burnt it. And I have known what is a mother for you, that's why I hid this fact from you, I am sorry.
He gazed at her lovingly while she removed the tears that threaten to appear in his eyes.
R: I didn't have a mother, I wished I had it too, maybe she would have held me when I need her, scold me when I make mistakes, guide me when I follow the wrong path. But I didn't. All my memories were about my life in the orphanage, I know very well the pain of not having a mother & I would have never ever burn it even mistakenly.
By the way, I made something, wait.
He was baffled by her disappearance but he was patient to see what was his wife intending to do. She came back with a cake, and it took a moment to comprehend who's birthday it was. His mom's.
R: vansh, can I consider her my mother? And with that right, celebrate her birthday with you, she is still alive in your heart & your memories, and we can't ignore her day.
She said for his mom then cut the cake and feed him thus he did the same thing .
He took her in his embrace while his heart was fluttering with happiness as if he achieved the whole world.
V: you don't have to ask,thank you for that, it was always so painful that I couldn't celebrate, I was always drowning in pain.
R:now, you won't drown again, I won't let you. (Playfully) But only in pain, I don't know about other things.
V(doubtfully): matlab?
R: it means that I will let you soak in (pushing him) the pool.
He fell in the pool while she held her stomach laughing at his condition.
V(coming out of the water): achaa, you played with me, and I don't keep debts.
He followed her as she ran fast in order to not let him catch her but it took him just 2 mins to reach her and hold her.
V(sizzling): biwi, now you have to receive a payback.
He pulled her with him in the water drenching her fully.
R(shivering): vansh, not fair!
V: oh really? Were you fair, sweetheart? So why would I be?
She snoozed and he feared that she catches a cold.
V: let's go to our room, you have to dry your hair.
She held his hand and pushed him toward her while it held her waist.
V(observing her inviting lips): what are your intentions, Mrs. Raisinghania?
R(huskily): the same as yours.
He captured her lips again chewing her lips making her see the stars, He looked around and then picked her up to their room.

V(with care): Now, You have to change your wet clothes, I don't want to see you sick.

She took her clothes to the washroom while he changed his as well, When she came out he marched to her ad picked her up to their bed. She was tensed.

V(kissing on her forehead): Relax, I won't do anything (she blushed and he smiled) just cuddling.

V(to himself): Our first night should be special after I confess my feelings, It won't be in the heat of the moment.

R(to herself): He is a thorough gentleman since forever, And I love it about him.

She giggled when she remembered their first night when she was glaring at him.

V(frowned): What happened suddenly?

R(still laughing): Do you remember our first night? I was so scared of you, You did intentionally to scare me.